Rising4status
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2021
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
Ok but the bar is closed n **** what am I suppose to do? Pandemic going on
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I’d give her about two minutes. It sounds like you are trying to buy her attention with movies (please tell me you are not buying her dinner). Don’t reward her with expensive movies when she has done nothing to deserve the reward. Invite her out for a drink during the week. This one is probably a lost cause. I’d ditch her for at least 4 weeks and look for someone else. Maybe she’ll come back around. If she does, I would try the a restart with a drink during the week and save weekends for women who deserve rewards.I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?
I agree. Reaching out to you is not good behavior. She may just be bored. In any case, you have to reestablish from the beginning with better game. At this moment, you should treat her like a suspect where she needs to prove her interest in you because you have better things to do than entertain her. If you don’t have better things to do, you should get some.If she is rejecting kisses and still reaches out after to him having done that, he's in orbiter status. Going ghost is the only way to turn things around from there, if it can be done at all.
What part of rapey don't you get?I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.