Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best way to make a move on a girl during the movie?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never ****ed a girl that rejected my kiss at any point. You probably did something wrong leading up to that moment. I also think waiting until the 3rd date to kiss is definitely too late.

There is no right moment btw, it's kind of a gut instinct and it has to be sponteanous. I only go for it if I can sense IOIs or if there has already been some kind of physical contact.

Rising4status

Reaction score
What do I tease her about or what playfully questions would I ask when we sitting together?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell that this girl is not into you. But I respect that the men are doing their best to salvage it for you. If it was me, I get very handsy on the first date. I take fact knowing this by doing it anyway. It's mostly experience at this point but I tend to do these things even if she resists or tells me to stop. I know I'm better than her, and she will not even try anything in a crowded theater unless she knows you're creeper level. If she does try that shouting or moody reactions, I just walk out on her.

But for general advice, arm first. Get her comfortable. Make it seem natural. Don't show hunger or thirst. Get more bold. Ignore her resistances. Get more handsy. All of this is done cause I know what I want and know I have other options. It cannot be taught, but something you just do.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know of a girl who did refuse, the very first kiss from her BF, then on the 2nd time they go out she kissed him, the dude told me after even her didn't know why she did on the 2nd time(don't belive, but let's its slide for the tale), I know how he reacted he didn't care, and that possible picked her interest.

since date movies are already something bad to do, I say invite her out again and try to kiss her again, if the 2nd time fail then you move, it alwyas good to see the girl background and what you want from it, if she belive you are a keeper she will play games harder, best you can do is make her notice you don't care for her petty little games

Glassguy

Reaction score
The best way to make a move on a girl in a movie:

Dont go to a movie. If you are of age, take her for a couple of drinks and escalate.

Movies (unless they are at your place) are the worst possible date.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta break the touch barrier and establish yourself as a physical, touchy person. Of course SHE has to be enthusiastically consenting.

Hug. Early and often.

When walking, offer her your arm it's pretty neutral in terms of forwardness, but positions you as a protector.

Dancing in the kitchen...serious. Learn some fun social swing moves. It ups your kino and gets her heart rate up. Music elicits an emotion and dancing well suggests good sex skills.

Backrubs, footrubs and other sensual but non sexual massage.

Sharing a blanket during the movie in your or her home , letting her use your chest as a pillow, running your hands through her hair.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?
I’d give her about two minutes. It sounds like you are trying to buy her attention with movies (please tell me you are not buying her dinner). Don’t reward her with expensive movies when she has done nothing to deserve the reward. Invite her out for a drink during the week. This one is probably a lost cause. I’d ditch her for at least 4 weeks and look for someone else. Maybe she’ll come back around. If she does, I would try the a restart with a drink during the week and save weekends for women who deserve rewards.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is rejecting kisses and still reaches out after to him having done that, he's in orbiter status. Going ghost is the only way to turn things around from there, if it can be done at all.
I agree. Reaching out to you is not good behavior. She may just be bored. In any case, you have to reestablish from the beginning with better game. At this moment, you should treat her like a suspect where she needs to prove her interest in you because you have better things to do than entertain her. If you don’t have better things to do, you should get some.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?
What part of rapey don't you get?

Lmr means #next

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date, at your fvcking house, and no sex?

This case has already been dismissed. Go out, start dating other women and make sure you won't forget this lesson.