Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best way to make a move on a girl during the movie?

Rising4status

Reaction score
I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More context. How many dates?

I don’t have a set rule regarding sex. The expectation is date 3 or 4 usually their first visit to my place. However, if she is providing other value like cooking, gifts, and 100% initiation of contact I let them stick around longer.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a couple of moves - give yourself some credit. She's within her rights to say no.

I wouldn't adhere to hard and fast rules about this stuff. As soon as you feel like you're wasting your time or the experience is turning negative, it's time to consider moving on.

But take stock as to whether "negative" refers to your ego being bruised, or simply her wasting your time / not giving you the experience you want.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this was the 3rd date and was at my house.
Some of it is you have to set the mood right. Don’t go in too hot. Don’t try to touch her too much she has to come at you. If you like the girl I would give her another date than try a fifth date again at you house, cooking only.

Women who come to your house deserve some positive credit, as that in itself means she’s comfortable enough to put herself in a potentially dangerous situation. It now becomes a question of when you smash, not If.

I had a couple chicks who took 6-10 dates to smash. They kept coming over. I got a lot of gifts and meals from these girls.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just make a move on a woman like that. You have to first make it clear to her (non-verbally) that you like her and at least get some kind of knowing smile in return that communicates some level of mutual attraction. You can't fake this attraction, it has to be genuine to work. You have to prove you have the balls to be up-front about it.

If she's not interested then you next her if she's not smiling at you or touching you after a few dates.

Women HATE sudden advances that seemingly come out of nowhere, same as they need foreplay to get properly turned on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this was the 3rd date and was at my house.
What happened on the 1st two dates? Did you use Kino and escalate appropriately in those first two (kiss by end of 1st date and some heavy feeling up on 2nd date)? I don’t believe in hard fast rules but if she is not letting you even kiss her by date 3 you’re likely dead in the water unless she is like a hyper religious chick. Even then no kissing on 3rd date is rough.

I would next and go for a different girl. Next time just make sure you’re escalating every date. The 1st date is the most important because it will set the tone for every date after.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Eye contact, Kino (arm or thigh) and kiss close. Always. Women love being kissed.

Once you're kissing her then playing with dem old titties and slip a finger up her puss. Just make sure you're in the back row of the theatre.
Op said she wouldn't let him kiss or touch her AT HIS HOUSE........on their 3rd date.

If she won't let him kiss or touch her 3 dates in....and at his house,with the two of them by themselves/alone,what makes you think she'll do it in a CROWDED theater with other people around?

Rising4status

Reaction score
Can you guys explain how I can flirt and do kino amd stuff like that on first dates? I couldnt do any kino because bar is closed we had to sit at table.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Start with hand on the knee...may need to try a few times before she lets you do it and doesn't move her leg or push your hand away. Just keep trying every 10 minutes or so...she will likely let you do it by the 3rd time.

Then start slowly moving your hand up her leg a few inches at a time. If she stops it then move it back to where it was and try again a few minutes later just like the knee. Keep moving up until you are rubbing her pvssy over her jeans...if you get to this point she will likely rape you when you get out of the theater so be ready.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You did the right thing by trying. She said she "needs more time". I would give it to her in the form of no contact for 1-2 weeks, even if she contacts you first.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You did the right thing by trying. She said she "needs more time". I would give it to her in the form of no contact for 1-2 weeks, even if she contacts you first.
I completely disagree with ignoring if they reach out. Reward good behavior and punish bad. Why would you punish wanted good behavior?

Do not initiate but respond positively if they reach out. See if you can get her to suggest something.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates tops and then shes out the door. I learned the hard way if it doesnt happen in 4 its not gonna happen and im wasting my time

logicallefty

Reaction score
I completely disagree with ignoring if they reach out. Reward good behavior and punish bad. Why would you punish wanted good behavior?

Do not initiate but respond positively if they reach out. See if you can get her to suggest something.
If she is rejecting kisses and still reaches out after to him having done that, he's in orbiter status. Going ghost is the only way to turn things around from there, if it can be done at all.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guys explain how I can flirt and do kino amd stuff like that on first dates? I couldnt do any kino because bar is closed we had to sit at table.
Don't ever sit at a table with a girl. If you do that you've just killed the chance of anything happening. You might as well give up and go home at that point.

Generally speaking, you shouldn't make giant leaps either. Take small steps, like touching her arm first and only move forward if she responds positively.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies are terrible date ideas.... movies are fine for chicks you've been dating for awhile or married people. Live theater, comedy clubs, or concerts are better.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt do anything on the first date we sat across each other
Sure you could've.

First, remember to try to sit side by side next time as this is more conducive for kino.

If you find yourself sitting across the table though, joke around or talk about astrology, fate, psychics or things like that to lead into you asking her to hold out her hand so you can read her palms. Then you can take that in many directions.

I've done that before or I'll make a comment about her having good nails or her hands looking too much like working hands which gives me an excuse to touch them and go from there.

Just keep it smooth and remain eye contact the whole time.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I messed up with this girl but i want to know how do you go about it I tried kissing her she wouldnt let me and i tried massage her and then linger to her ***** and breast and she would not lrt me. I tried to kiss her when she left she wouldnt let me she said she needs more time. How do you usually do it? And what is the longest you would give a girl before nexting her without sex?
Hey brother,

As a few men have stated previously, proud of you for making the move. That's the hardest part is actually going for it, most men get paralyzed and regret it for the rest of the day.

Second, to your question, there are no rules or standardized processes. Everyone is different and move at different paces. So it's all about gauging the situation and the girl's attraction level to you. It is also important to set the environment and vibe for it. We typically do not recommend even waiting for the 2nd or 3rd date to make a move. If a girl is truly interested in you and the mood is right, we suggest going for a kiss on the 1st date. Nothing major or over the top just a quick 3-second kiss followed by saying something either about the kiss and playing it cool and carry on or continue the conversation you were having prior to the kiss, playing it cool and carry on. Do not get hung up on the kiss and put it on a pedestal. Playing it cool is key as it shows composure.

Also, do not massage her or try to touch her breasts if she is not even allowing you to kiss her. Respect her boundaries and again, play it cool. Do not get in an argument or discussion about it as that shows insecurity and seeks validation. If it's easier, getting close to her and merely touching her shoulder or thigh as if it was a normal and regular thing to break that physical barrier. Then you can always use humor to get even closer and closer, playfully tease her about something she said or did, or about the way you are touching her by asking her playful questions. Once you are close enough (face to face) you can just feel when a girl wants you to kiss her. There will be an eye to eye connection and often she will bite her lip and look at your lips. There are certain subconscious behaviors women will display when she feels physically attracted, close, and trusting of you.

The thing to remember is that it is all subjective to the individual and context and more importantly down to practice and repetition. The more you try different things with different girls you start finding out what works on certain women. There are so many methods you can try, seduction is truly an art and it takes time for those that is not innate to them. But we all get a chance to practice and "perfect" the art. You did what was in your control and that was making a move. And that is big. Take that as a significant win.

At the end of the day, the truth is simple: If a girl is really into you, she will not hesitate to kiss you or get physical with you (just don't cross any boundaries if she has any, no means no and there's plenty of fish on the sea to get hung up about a girl that doesn't want to feel you.).

Hope this helps man.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited: