Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the absolute best way to burn fat and lose weight?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what IS the best way to lose weight and burn fat? I know I know, eat rite, watch calorie intake. But Im talking about exercises. What is the best way to lose them love handles and that big belly? I know jogging is good, but is there anything better? Rite now I am 17 and I weigh 235. I am pretty obese but the baggy clothes that I wear kind of hide it, people say I look mre like football player than fat. But under those clothes I have a hanging belly and all that. Need to lose this quickly.

Also, is cardio weight training good for burning fat? ie less weight, more reps, faster pace.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
since you're latino and so am I, one tip. stay away from the fried food, seriously. a lot of our food is cooked this way.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a best way to loose fat around the stomach or anywhere else, without the basics. That's equivalent to wanting "The Pickup Lines" without working on your overall game, specially the inner game. We all want the short cuts. You need to consume less calories than you put in. Its a budget. How fast this happens will depend on your food intake, your cardio, at the right intensity, the right amount of time, etc. Using proper supplements, the type of resitance training and quality of your program.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say that hit stuff. but im not the one to elaborate on it. i dont even know what it sands for. all i know is that you sprint then jog then sprint. look at diesals guide to cutting up. or do a search on hit or hiit im not sure which one. nevermind, only four letters