What is Love?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think your in love man. do you think if humans lived to 10 thousand years old tho ud still be with her phffft. I was the same as you once

umm HELLO! humans dont live 10,000 yrs.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok man your simple minded, your not understanding what i'm saying at all, nevermind.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get what your saying....if I lived for 10,000 yrs..im sure I would be bored with her in 50 yrs..

but the thing is....this youth and prime is over in about 15 yrs for me.....

which means I want to have a partner there with me...when I have kids, grandkids and hopefully great grand kids.

remember your going to be old one day..u wanna be old and alone?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old alone haha, doubt it, while alot of people waste time in so called love i'm getting exellent social skills. I can get a girl whenever i want man, it's not even worth worrying about dying alone :D:D you'll learn

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Is this frivolousz chick still preaching this "love" sh!t to whoever will listen? you gotta be kidding me.

Originally posted by frivolousz21

remember your going to be old one day..u wanna be old and alone?
Ah the age old society scare tactic to beta-ise males. Hurry up and supplicate, think like a woman, believe in fantasies and thrive on emotion, if you dont no woman will want to be with you and you dont want to DIE ALONE do you? :rolleyes:

frivolousz I can read you better than you can read yourself you tool, like a book.

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by selfmademob
What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
What is love
shiiit dude, when I read this topic's title I was thinking about that too

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just One

Many of you will dispute this but that is because the average person only sees what they are shown. After 37 years I have NEVER honestly seen the whole "Love eternal" thing. On the surface, yeah, but I can guarantee one or both parties are just co habitating through

FEAR OF DYING ALONE.

I only realised frivolous was a chick after reading that post.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are wrong about me and what I believe.
and what is funny is that all the guys that advocate love are from the United States...wonder if that matters

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats it drag your Countrymen down with you..wanker.

i wonder what the percentage of american citizens married or have been married from age 21 to 75 is?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you FEEL something noticebly different when you are in LOVE? Is there a major change in your attitude or is it just that you like hearing from the person and etc. Would you know if your in love? Or better yet HOW would you know?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Old alone haha, doubt it, while alot of people waste time in so called love i'm getting exellent social skills. I can get a girl whenever i want man, it's not even worth worrying about dying alone :D:D you'll learn
I think if you take that attitude youll end up unhappily married. Yea you might be able to get any woman you want, but you want to make a good choice with the girl youll end up with, and in my opinion there arent many choices for a particular person. Ive dealt with my share of girls, but just a couple of weeks ago one came along and with her i feel unlike ive felt with any other girl.... Im sure shes not the only one that can do the same, but i sure as hell would need to go around a lot to find another one like her.The reason i say this is because everyone has their likes and dislikes, that specific balance you want whoever you end up with to have. Its damn hard to find a girl with that balance. In my opinon if you find the right woman and marry her, most of your happiness is going to come through that decision. if you marry the wrong woman because you were in a rush to find someone, like is going to be hell and you might as well not even have gotten married.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Street Pimp's Perspective On Love

WHAT IS LOVE

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81812

copy + paste

A Street Pimp's Perspective On Love

Oneitis is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULDN'T

Love is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULD

have i ever been in love ? yes.

have i ever had oneitis ? yes.

have i ever been infatuated with women and felt like it was love ? yes

love is a word thrown around alot these days. ever chick says they " love " their boyfriend. and the next boyfriend.

12 guys later in 14 months she says she loves him too.

is this love ?

do these people know what love is ?

there is a love a real love that is so powerful it defies even death.

i will speak of this love first.

ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LOVE :

it is the love ~ªêQµïTª$~ spoke of when he said

How do you explain those marriages that last... forever? and I am talking about those marriages where the couple are happy with each other, would do anything for each other, die for each other............... How Do you explain people staying with their partner even after a few years when the other looks like a hippo gone wrong? How do you explain that feeling you get when you are just in the presence of that individual? ...

our generation and the one before it do not understand this love

we are taught by society and the media SEX IS LOVE

young women are so confused as to what love is. they sleep with 50 men thinking they have it. all they have is the fleeting feeling of infatuation.

lets look at a written definition of true love :

1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when i became a man I put away childish things.

12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

the english language has one word for love. thats why we get confused at what someone means when they say it.

most other languages have many different words for the

DIFFERENT KINDS OF LOVE

from memory there are 4 in greek

one for unconditional love ( agape ? )

one for love of a family member

one for love of a friend

one for love of your spouse

We all like feeling good and " being in love " but it is not always the love spoken of in that bible quote

i can prove this easy

that is why we argue and fight and break up and cheat and lust and hate

alot of the relationships are not true love

they are this new age love or need to feel " in love "

it does not last

like ~ªêQµïTª$~ pointed out in his example true love shows itself

these old couples that have been married 50 years and love each other now as much as they did 50 years ago

another time i know. men and women were very different back then.

certainly alot more honourable. but they like we are simple products of our society.

our generation has been subject to terrible perversions.

gay rights. gay marriages. feminism. children growing up without fathers. divorce at 50%. sleeping with 100 people. AIDS. sex has no real meaning.

the list goes on. we have it alot harder that people did in those days.

true love can still be found. but it is a very rare treasure indeed.

i have had many women tell me they love me.

i have told many women i love them.

only one was true love.

i would have died for her and she would have died for me.

that is the test of love. prepared to give your life for someone else.

people who have children understand this love.

the rest of us must look hard and seek it out

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If a person doesn't know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession then they have yet to experience true love. Once you've known the real thing, there is no confusing it with infatuation or obsession or feeling "in love" (infatuation).

I've loved twice in my life.

There's nothing quite like it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a person doesn't know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession then they have yet to experience true love. Once you've known the real thing, there is no confusing it with infatuation or obsession or feeling "in love" (infatuation).

I've loved twice in my life.

There's nothing quite like it.
hey I am all for you wildfire! atleast your not in denial like some of the so called DJ's

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok man your simple minded, your not understanding what i'm saying at all, nevermind.
Hey fcuk head.

I'm barely reading this thread but this sort of statement makes me sick. Maybe YOU have the problem. Maybe your communication skills are lacking, and he's not some retard. Maybe your point is just dumb. Who knows but just because he doesn't jump on your opinion like a freakin barnacle to a ship doesn't means he's stupid.

btw, love isn't long lasting lust. I happen to love and crave being with and around the various women i've been in love with even when i'm not actively lusting for them. Maybe you like 95% of the others on this message board are another little monkey who thinks with his d1ck and gets off by how many girls he can fcku but some of us happen to like love and monogamy and have evolved past monkeys.

Loving one woman for 10,000 years maybe not.. but human "love" evolved for a much shorter lifespan so it's not meant to be that scaleable. Sh1t's not always linear.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get a girl whenever i want man, it's not even worth worrying about dying alone :D:D you'll learn

I'd rather sit home alone and play video games than pick up any girl "whenever i want" that I don't care about beyond sex.