Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is good workout equip to buy for abs?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of this morning I can see what appears to be abs on me forming. I'm as of this morning in the 170s after years of being in the 180s and 190s. Just proves that consistency X effort = confidence - an oft-quoted tidbit from Tony Ferguson.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
one squat cage, one bench, one olympic barbell, and some free weights. That is all you need and all I use at the gym. You can do everything with that set. Focus on squats, deadlifts, and bench press.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5-9 and weigh 123.
You need to gain weight. At 5’9 you should be at least 175-180 lbs with a low body fat. Look into the GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) diet.

I’m 5’7. I weight 164 at the end of cardio season and 172 at the end of bulk season. And I’m considered “small frame” or “Ectomorph.”

Start barbell training.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You need to gain weight. At 5’9 you should be at least 175-180 lbs with a low body fat. Look into the GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) diet.

I’m 5’7. I weight 164 at the end of cardio season and 172 at the end of bulk season. And I’m considered “small frame” or “Ectomorph.”

Start barbell training.
But another poster on here said a guy 5 7 is obese at 163.