Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is good workout equip to buy for abs?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Don't jog so much, it will just work your cardio and train you for marathon or long distance run. shorten it up and just do sets of sprints of maybe 100m. when you run, really run like hell. like a gazelle being chased by a tiger. Dig for everything. When you sprint hard, your entire core including abs will get worked, also your lower back to match as you want front and back to be similar strength. I don't know if you can do it on a tread mill, just use the street in front if you can.
On the treadmill you can crank the speed up for spurts and put it back down to like 7mph for example.

What about elliptical machines? Don't those workout your arm muscles and chest? I thought about buying one of those too but the new neighborhood rec room has a couple of them machines now.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Machines are shvt. Hit the real pavement or move some real weight. Machines don’t activate stabilizing muscles and have limited range of motion.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bone structure wise I'm similar to him, not huge bone frame. So in 6 months I could have ripped abs just like him?
It really depends. Some people like myself will show a good 8 pack after becoming lean. Others can get lean, workout abs to death and they still won't show.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shadow boxing with lite dumbbells say 2 kg definitely works. I would start with 1 kg surprisingly hard on the intercostals. Obviously use plastic or soft covered ones so you don't knock yourself out. also do supermans once you can get to two sets of 40 you can add a light weight held behind neck. if you do this it will balance out crunches otherwise crunches make you hunch forward which in our phone and computer age is not a good thing.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy compound lifts, farmers walks, zercher squats and holds. Then dial in your diet, slowly put yourself in a caloric deficit and watch those abs appear

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A barbell.

Get on a basic strength program which has progressive overload (adding more resistance via intensity/load over time) programmed into it and learn good technique. That's all you need man.

It's not that complicated.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complexity sells.

There is nothing sexy about 'do the hard work'. Ie; do these simple exercises day in and day out and increase the intensity over time.

There is something psychologically exciting about "look at all these bells and whistles that will get you jacked in only 2 days a week eating whatever you want!!!!!!"

'having abs' is simple. Build bigger abs first then lose body fat. You can lose body fat and show your abs straight away but your physique will not be impressive if there is no muscle there.

Compound exercises with a barbell will build muscle mass. Other things will too but I'm trying to keep it simple.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best ab workouts I have experienced was moving soil to make a garden. Fill a bucket with dirt, pick it up, and set it in a truck bed over the side. Holding something heavy away from your body works all those muscles underneath your love handles.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Looking at a few of those in home gyms in the 400 buck range like these for example. There are cheaper ones but I wouldn't trust them to last. For basic stuff would something like this be fine? I have a treadmill I use for cardio already on a regular basis. I mean I don't expected to get ripped but will these in home gyms make it easier to build muscle versus a 2k one?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at a few of those in home gyms in the 400 buck range like these for example. There are cheaper ones but I wouldn't trust them to last. For basic stuff would something like this be fine? I have a treadmill I use for cardio already on a regular basis. I mean I don't expected to get ripped but will these in home gyms make it easier to build muscle versus a 2k one?

You need a bench, a olympic barbell, dumbells, weights and a squat rack. That is everything you need. Don't get one of those all in one home gym things, they are a fad and limit the exercises you can do.

Something like this is perfect:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a power rack and do squats. Once you can squat 315+ lbs (3 plates) for reps, it’s just a matter of dropping body fat.
That'll give Big Goal the testosterone he needs too. I mean, he's aggressive pursuing Old women online, but to in order for him to get to the young women he'll have to not be a push-over or womanly. Old women don't care what you are, they just need a body to be with, or a cat.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a cross over... for me was the best investment ever. You can find some good quality used equips.

I have also a bench press, dumbbells and some functional equips like half ball and some other stuffs.

I can make a complete workout with a good range of variations.

Cross over was like, the only thing that I needed. No more bills from gym.

If you really like gym, it worth the investment.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That'll give Big Goal the testosterone he needs too. I mean, he's aggressive pursuing Old women online, but to in order for him to get to the young women he'll have to not be a push-over or womanly. Old women don't care what you are, they just need a body to be with, or a cat.
I got a good one on OLD right now. This 42 year old. I got like 7 pics and all with the latest Samsung Note 10 Plus and from my Note 9 except one of the pics. 3 body pics, 3 upper body/face pics. The pics full body are me at the beach, holding my toddler cousin, and meeting a pro sports team executive and she wants more full body pics! But yet her profile nearly all her photos are blurry and look to be from an iPhone 5 era phone lol. Has a cute face and smile but blurry like she's trying to hide her aging. What's a good way to counter that? I mean she doesn't want to use a new phone to show her face or something.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It really depends. Some people like myself will show a good 8 pack after becoming lean. Others can get lean, workout abs to death and they still won't show.
Well, next week my mom will probably order us one of the gyms once I decide on one. She wants to workout too. I should say I want to bulk my arms up too so I don't look so skinny since it seems women comment about my small bone frame. I'm slim but don't have muscle in my arms.

The clubhouse in my sub division has a few machines, but mostly cardio and it's easier to just have it in the garage to use whenever I want. I have a treadmill and dumbells which I use the treadmill everyday. I thought about buying an exercise bike too.

I'm 5-9 and weigh 123.