Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is good workout equip to buy for abs?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I want to build muscle in my abs. What would be good workout equip to buy that doesn't cost over lets say $600 that I can put in my garage? I have a treadmill and I have dumbells for my arms. I do run regularly and that I am toned, but I want to build some muscles in my abs. I don't mean I have to have a super looking six pack but I would like some muscle there to show off.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also put a lot of running on the mix, you need to do aerobics plus abs workouts

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a bosu ball (planks) $100 on sale, and shadow boxing in between.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others are saying abs is 80% diet. Your gut is the first place your body adds fat and the last place it takes it away from. Reduce your body fat by either going keto or simply staying at a steady 500 calorie deficit.

Dragon flags and windshield wipers are the only two exercises you really need, and they require no equipment. Both have many progressions that you can work through.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Like others are saying abs is 80% diet. Your gut is the first place your body adds fat and the last place it takes it away from. Reduce your body fat by either going keto or simply staying at a steady 500 calorie deficit.

Dragon flags and windshield wipers are the only two exercises you really need, and they require no equipment. Both have many progressions that you can work through.
Like I said it's really flat. I just want to be more toned and ripped in upper chest. Like the dude in the video. I need to build muscles in my arms too.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a gym. Meet a trainer. Get 5 sessions to show you how to do the basic free weight lifts and Cardio. Use their equipment. Measure your arms, legs, waist and hips. Record those measurements. Work out for 3 months. Measure again. Adjust your program if you need more help in certain areas.

There is no one magic exercise. Do a variety. Obsess over your diet and exercise and give the women a rest....

I recommend this guy if you can find him....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely look into a barbell squat program online if you have a gym membership. Only after being able to squat 300 lbs for reps did I start seeing lower ab (8 pack instead of 6) and oblique definition. Those kind of cuts make you look another kind of strong

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do high quality hard sprints. You will get the result you want pretty quickly. Make sure to really stretch and warm up, make sure to push and not pull. The link will explain about the push vs pull. Do it every other day, until the visible fat is GONE, then do it two or three times a week and also consume some protein if your not already. I assume you also want to improve the upper body is why to back off a little so that some of the effort/recovery can be directed to upper.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Do high quality hard sprints. You will get the result you want pretty quickly. Make sure to really stretch and warm up, make sure to push and not pull. The link will explain about the push vs pull. Do it every other day, until the visible fat is GONE, then do it two or three times a week and also consume some protein if your not already. I assume you also want to improve the upper body is why to back off a little so that some of the effort/recovery can be directed to upper.
I run about 6 miles a day, treadmill a lot of times and set the speed high and incline at 5. Like I said the abs on me are tight it's that I want more of the 6 pack like that trainer in the video! The guy in the videos bone structure and size is very similar to me with the only difference being the muscles he has.

The dude in those videos is a good example How I'd want to look. Not like a gorilla like some of those ugly meat heads with the huge chest and arms.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't jog so much, it will just work your cardio and train you for marathon or long distance run. shorten it up and just do sets of sprints of maybe 100m. when you run, really run like hell. like a gazelle being chased by a tiger. Dig for everything. When you sprint hard, your entire core including abs will get worked, also your lower back to match as you want front and back to be similar strength. I don't know if you can do it on a tread mill, just use the street in front if you can.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, if you REALLY want to improve your ads, the best way is to start threads and keep reading and replying to them, asking more questions, etc.

Doing that will build KILLER abs.

It turns out that typing a bunch of random stuff online, having a bunch of time killing conversations with a bunch of random internet people is the BEST WAY to achieve ANYTHING!

You can become an ego-free, super hero millionaire playboy layer of super models!

All you need to do is ask and respond and hairs split and posture and lecture and BOOM!

You're a super hero!

It turns out that slaying internet arguments is the same as slaying LIFE ITSELF!