Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is a good Gym opener?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of us who work out a lot . Sometimes I see women at the gym I want to approach...but I got nothing to say.....Any good openers that worked for you guys?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, I'm Francisco. I was just curious, what sport are you training for?" More times than not, they are just working out for their own benefit but they take it as a complement that someone thought that they were an athlete. The ones that are training usually enjoy talking about their sport.

One thing to remember, it's not too cool to talk to someone while they are doing their sets. Breaking up someone's rhythm especially if they are an athlete in training. Catch her on the way to the locker room and ask to get together for coffee after a shower. ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
For those of us who work out a lot . Sometimes I see women at the gym I want to approach...but I got nothing to say.....Any good openers that worked for you guys?
"hey"
"......hi"
"damn u spend so much time in here, ive seen them come and go, you wont end up looking any hotter."
then when they say **** off i usually take my pants off, and as i was pulling it through my pocket, i shoot a load straight in her mouth, then i ask for her number.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried this before and I'm sort of semi serious as I am usually right.

What I do is look at their muscles, tone shape, general build, exercises and clothes. I get a pretty good idea if they're a proper sporty girl or a keep fit/lard off ass girl.

I go up and I say. 'Don't tell me, your a (insert sport here). If you're right you get a brownie point, if you're wrong, who gives a ****.

Whatever happens don't say ' Don tell me, you're a prop forward aren't you.

If in doubt always go for 'you're a dancer' or something flattering.

This leads into alsorts of interesting convos.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has on lifting gloves, ask how she likes them and where she got them.

If she has on headphones, interrupt her between sets and ask what she likes to listen to while she works out.

If she does any real lifts (squat, deadlift, BB row) ask where she learned it and why she does it.

if she's doing legs ask if it's her "leg day" and what else she does to hit the quads or something like that. Serious lifters always love to learn a new lift, you could suggest a lift if she seems receptive.

Or you could just say "hi my name's dreamer we seem to work out at the same time"

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she wants 2 tickets to the gun show. Then proceed to flex and point to your biceps saying this is "Smith" and this is "Wessen" :D

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great posts guys... I really enjoyed reading this topic cause i ran into a pretty girl in the gym today... This motivates me

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until she's finished and ask if she had a good workout. Than take it from there

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
Ask her if she wants 2 tickets to the gun show. Then proceed to flex and point to your biceps saying this is "Smith" and this is "Wessen" :D
LOL :p

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn't help notice from accross the gym that you have one hell of a camel toe there. Wnna fvck?"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym is a holy place. Like going to church. You should leave your game at the door and work-the-fuq-out. I've never run game at the gym, but I see guys do it all the time and it just comes off lame. I think it's the environment, women are expecting the posturing and not disposed to being approached. That and you'd better be bullet-proof in the physique department since all of the camouflage you can get away with at a club or bar are stripped down. Also, when you run game at the gym it's glaringly evident that you're more interested in hooking up than working out and this kills any apperance confidence, aloofness or self-importance.

That said, the gym can be productive if you play it right. Never make an approach at the gym, wait for an AI and then make an approach after YOU'RE done with YOUR routine. I used to get a lot of play from gym chicks in the parking lot after a workout as well as conveniently running into them at a club or bar or in a college class and using this (very physical) association to my advantage. It removes the guess work for a girl about your physique as well as your determination or self-confidence.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The gym is a holy place. Like going to church. You should leave your game at the door and work-the-fuq-out. I've never run game at the gym, but I see guys do it all the time and it just comes off lame. I think it's the environment, women are expecting the posturing and not disposed to being approached. That and you'd better be bullet-proof in the physique department since all of the camouflage you can get away with at a club or bar are stripped down. Also, when you run game at the gym it's glaringly evident that you're more interested in hooking up than working out and this kills any apperance confidence, aloofness or self-importance.

That said, the gym can be productive if you play it right. Never make an approach at the gym, wait for an AI and then make an approach after YOU'RE done with YOUR routine. I used to get a lot of play from gym chicks in the parking lot after a workout as well as conveniently running into them at a club or bar or in a college class and using this (very physical) association to my advantage. It removes the guess work for a girl about your physique as well as your determination or self-confidence.
I think what you said is true unless you go to the gym all the time. If you've seen a girl at the gym like 50 times and you're both serious about your work out, she's not going to think anything bad of it if you approach.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you've seen a girl 50 times at the gym doesn't mean she's seen you 50 times. I understand what you're getting at, but if you've gotten to the point where you've seen each other that much, you become a fixture.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A line, is a line and it sounds like a line. Why not just say "Hi, I'm name. I see you here a lot and thought I'd introduce myself."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
A line, is a line and it sounds like a line. Why not just say "Hi, I'm name. I see you here a lot and thought I'd introduce myself."
HEY, That's so crazy, it just might work!!!! :p

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys are a member of a huge gym, the best place to meet chicks is in a league, like a volleyball league or tennis league. My gym has both.

I just haven't been the type to take an aerobics, spinning or yoga class although those always are suggested as well.