Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is a good count for sexual partners a woman has?

whatever80

Reaction score
inspired by recent podcasts by rollo and donovan sharpe. what do you consider respectable and someone you would want more than just fun with, where do you put your limit. or if you prefer, what kind of ratio of her previous sexual partners to yours?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inspired by recent podcasts by rollo and donovan sharpe. what do you consider respectable and someone you would want more than just fun with, where do you put your limit. or if you prefer, what kind of ratio of her previous sexual partners to yours?
10 per year after age 18

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I expect for a woman to have gone through an experimental phase where she had multiple sex partners in rapid succession, about 10 over 2 years at some point in her late teens/early twenties

Then I expect her to have matured and outgrown that phase and gone through a series of long term relationships.
I also expect a couple outlier encounters, prom night, that one guy from a vacation, the single best man when she was the maid of honor
(that’s a thing, if the maid of honor and best man are both single they have to have sex, it’s an unwritten rule..)etc etc

So to summarize
- lost her virginity
- after her first and her broke up, a phase exploring sexuality
- a couple uncharacteristic spur of the moment encounters

So at 30 years old I’d be ok if she told me she’s been with 15-17 men.
Once we get in the 20’s she is pretty easy, which is fine we can still play but she can never be more than a friend with benefits.

But I would never ask really, ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies by the woman. You could have a girl that was married to her highschool sweetheart but was promiscuous once. Multiple baby daddies second husband just along for the ride nothing else. Depends if the girl is putting out children other than that it's until the next megan fox or Angelina Jolie shows up. Depends on what's popular now like counscious uncoupling(marrying your friend trend). Remember humans are monogamous I believe so it's normal to have one marriage and be good. Yet divorce rate says otherwise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I came across a 38 year old and I found out she had done 240 men, I would categorize her as only a corner girl or pro street hoe and expect nothing more than sex from her…
I doubt she would be able to emotionally bond at all with a lay count that high.
Its a joke but very common. Many who were in sororities up their body count by 50-100 lays in the 4 yrs of college.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 or less is ideal. I don't think any girl of value should be higher than 10 since they'd be in LTRs most of the time. Any more than that and she belongs to the streets.

A girl says 15. She ain't getting a contract.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care as long as her BJ game is strong. If you run across one who knows what's she's doing its because she's had lots of practice.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 or less is ideal. I don't think any girl of value should be higher than 10 since they'd be in LTRs most of the time. Any more than that and she belongs to the streets.

A girl says 15. She ain't getting a contract.
Quality women don't have...
-whoring years in college
-random one night stands
-constant relationship cycling

It's typically a couple LTRs that didn't work out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Many women will only disclose the number of sex partners they had that they enjoyed. So if she says she slept with 10 guys, she means she has slept with 10 guys that she enjoyed the sex with, and another 20-30+ or more that she didn't enjoy. Then there are the 2-3 she really hated the most; those are called "rape".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women will only disclose the number of sex partners they had that they enjoyed. So if she says she slept with 10 guys, she means she has slept with 10 guys that she enjoyed the sex with, and another 20-30+ or more that she didn't enjoy. Then there are the 2-3 she really hated the most; those are called "rape".
Many of them were throwing "one night stands" out of their count and others throw out "guys they wanted to forget".

Riggdice

Reaction score
I wouldn't even go as far as wanting to find out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even go as far as wanting to find out.
So there was the reddit guy who wife gave him plain vanilla sex once a month. She didn't like to give oral. She was very stiff and non emotional with him.

So our guy was searching the attic and he found an old video tape marked "College '93"... He still had a player and watched the tape.

He was completely shocked. He saw his ENTHUSIASTIC wife giving oral, anal, getting *** all over her face in a gang bang...

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ak8wcy
Here goes another:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/1re589

Last edited:

Riggdice

Reaction score
So there was the reddit guy who wife gave him plain vanilla sex once a month. She didn't like to give oral. She was very stiff and non emotional with him.

So our guy was searching the attic and he found an old video tape marked "College '93"... He still had a player and watched the tape.

He was completely shocked. He saw his ENTHUSIASTIC wife giving oral, anal, getting *** all over her face in a gang bang...

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ak8wcy
Here goes another:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/1re589

Plot twist for sure. Man. That was dreadful reading, that really sucks. I get it.

Good share. I can see how knowing something like that can be useful in some situations. To avoid getting caught in the widows web, if your not already caught in it.

For these dudes knowing that ahead of time would have been useful for sure. The problem is i feel like these dudes asked that same question, "how many dudes has she banged?". That's one of the things that helps her frame her fairy tale. It sets the medium for her to plant her little oaks that she's gonna water until she dies.

A few things stand out:
  • The constant in both of those stories was bad sex.
  • Both of them are married to award winning caliber actresses.
  • Both of these dudes are really good dudes. They even sound like they feel guilty for having found that out.
It's clear that these dudes were mad plugged into the matrix. Deep into the matrix.

Do you think that any of the good in knowing how many dudes a female has ****ed, outweighs the importance of cultivating a sound frame, one where your confident with whatever that number may be?

To me if a female has been with a lot of dudes but shes woke, it doesn't even matter. If your taking her serious. If not, then it doesn't even matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies by the woman. You could have a girl that was married to her highschool sweetheart but was promiscuous once. Multiple baby daddies second husband just along for the ride nothing else. Depends if the girl is putting out children other than that it's until the next megan fox or Angelina Jolie shows up. Depends on what's popular now like counscious uncoupling(marrying your friend trend). Remember humans are monogamous I believe so it's normal to have one marriage and be good. Yet divorce rate says otherwise.
Society and media and peer
Plot twist for sure. Man. That was dreadful reading, that really sucks. I get it.

Good share. I can see how knowing something like that can be useful in some situations. To avoid getting caught in the widows web, if your not already caught in it.

For these dudes knowing that ahead of time would have been useful for sure. The problem is i feel like these dudes asked that same question, "how many dudes has she banged?". That's one of the things that helps her frame her fairy tale. It sets the medium for her to plant her little oaks that she's gonna water until she dies.

A few things stand out:
  • The constant in both of those stories was bad sex.
  • Both of them are married to award winning caliber actresses.
  • Both of these dudes are really good dudes. They even sound like they feel guilty for having found that out.
It's clear that these dudes were mad plugged into the matrix. Deep into the matrix.

Do you think that any of the good in knowing how many dudes a female has ****ed, outweighs the importance of cultivating a sound frame, one where your confident with whatever that number may be?

To me if a female has been with a lot of dudes but shes woke, it doesn't even matter. If your taking her serious. If not, then it doesn't even matter.
No matter how many or how few ****s she had a woman who loves her man will do all kind of things to try to please him. Many will try to supercede their former sex life with stronger acts if devotion and passion. The women "who had all their fun already", really don't care enough about their man. They are "settling" and they know it.

Award winning actresses, explain?

Riggdice

Reaction score
Society and media and peer
No matter how many or how few ****s she had a woman who loves her man will do all kind of things to try to please him. Many will try to supercede their former sex life with stronger acts if devotion and passion. The women "who had all their fun already", really don't care enough about their man. They are "settling" and they know it.

Award winning actresses, explain?
This is very true.

They sold their husbands the idea that they were virgin marys, when they were grade A sluts. That's years and years of fronting.