Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is a good count for sexual partners a woman has?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I have noticed over the years from women in the 30-45 age group.

-If she hasn't been in long term relationships then she has likely had too much cahk.

-The more emotional/irrational she is, the more cahk she's had.

-If her father was absent in her childhood she's had a lot of cahk.

-If she's never been married she's likely had too much cahk.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, they're gonna lie about it anyway lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I believe obsessing over womens' sexual history is unhealthy, and that it's not red/black pilled at all to do so but rather a twisted remnant of blue pill idealism. I expect almost any guy reading that to deny it outwardly because that what you're supposed to do, but feel it's true within...

It's not that you should "accept who she is" but rather that idealizing her at all is unhealthy. Added on to that, I don't think it's sustainable to obsess over it either anyway because women can and do have loads of sex with loads of men and the only way to avoid that is to create hellhole societies like Afghanistan. You'll have lives of paranoia, obsession, totalitarian oppressive control... fvck that. That's not love anyway. I always had this perspective bubbling in my mind, but lately it has become undeniable that this is the way I really feel about it. When I'm actually standing there talking to a woman in real life.... I really don't feel like I give a shyt. If you have no idealism weighing you down, why would you? and I can say it feels very freeing to let go of that weight, you are the one whose peace and contentment is the worst affected by it.

Are your aims and habits compatible? can she pair bond healthily? does she respect you? does she desire you? do you enjoy being with her? Yes/no to those 5 and you're good to go. Relax and let go of needless unhealthy blue pill idealism that just hinders people from being able to find contentment in reality.
Women should just stop telling about their past sexual experience.
Its actually an iron rule of Tomassi that can easily be applied to women. Men don't ask, women don't tell.
Outside of Sosuave I will no longer speak of past relationships.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concern about a woman's partners = to avoid STDs.
Body count doesn't matter to me otherwise.

A clean feminine submissive woman is the kind I prefer, great if she's my type else #next.