"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

what is a good count for sexual partners a woman has?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,409
Here's what I have noticed over the years from women in the 30-45 age group.

-If she hasn't been in long term relationships then she has likely had too much cahk.

-The more emotional/irrational she is, the more cahk she's had.

-If her father was absent in her childhood she's had a lot of cahk.

-If she's never been married she's likely had too much cahk.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Doesn't matter, they're gonna lie about it anyway lol
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I believe obsessing over womens' sexual history is unhealthy, and that it's not red/black pilled at all to do so but rather a twisted remnant of blue pill idealism. I expect almost any guy reading that to deny it outwardly because that what you're supposed to do, but feel it's true within...

It's not that you should "accept who she is" but rather that idealizing her at all is unhealthy. Added on to that, I don't think it's sustainable to obsess over it either anyway because women can and do have loads of sex with loads of men and the only way to avoid that is to create hellhole societies like Afghanistan. You'll have lives of paranoia, obsession, totalitarian oppressive control... fvck that. That's not love anyway. I always had this perspective bubbling in my mind, but lately it has become undeniable that this is the way I really feel about it. When I'm actually standing there talking to a woman in real life.... I really don't feel like I give a shyt. If you have no idealism weighing you down, why would you? and I can say it feels very freeing to let go of that weight, you are the one whose peace and contentment is the worst affected by it.

Are your aims and habits compatible? can she pair bond healthily? does she respect you? does she desire you? do you enjoy being with her? Yes/no to those 5 and you're good to go. Relax and let go of needless unhealthy blue pill idealism that just hinders people from being able to find contentment in reality.
Women should just stop telling about their past sexual experience.
Its actually an iron rule of Tomassi that can easily be applied to women. Men don't ask, women don't tell.
Outside of Sosuave I will no longer speak of past relationships.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Concern about a woman's partners = to avoid STDs.
Body count doesn't matter to me otherwise.

A clean feminine submissive woman is the kind I prefer, great if she's my type else #next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top