Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if your wife turned into this?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godofanxiety said:
The fvck was that? Give us some bg info.
I believe that was the result of one of those "trading spouses" shows. The genius, (not sarcastic), pure genius was to pair up a born again christian nut case with some tarot card reading family, and watch them explode.

the money she was tearing up was the twenty five grand or so that people get for going on that show.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
People like her are the false teachers and crazies that Jesus himself warned about

People like her make religion look bad

She is not a true God warrior or christian. If she were then she wouldn't have been judging like that

that's not what Jesus taught

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf! said:
People like her are the false teachers and crazies that Jesus himself warned about

People like her make religion look bad

She is not a true God warrior or christian. If she were then she wouldn't have been judging like that

that's not what Jesus taught
did the administration ever tell you why you were banned? im curious.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
did the administration ever tell you why you were banned? im curious.
It's because I had more than one account active

I was both Raikojo17 and Ganondorf. I had two because of the dumb 10 post limit so that's why I made Ganondorf

I also shared a computer with Negative_Nancy who is My bro, who was accused of trolling even though it was more arguing than trolling....

so in the end they thought I was trolling so the banned all my accounts

now I just have this One

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on. If you're big and you like big girls then ending up with someone like that is no big surprise. The god warrior is even worse. It's like marrying a hooker. You knew what she was like before you married her and you clearly have no one to blame but yourself when you have over dramatic breakouts.

Talk about nothing new. Smack you in the face obvious answers here.