Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if one day Sosuave disappeared?!

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing.

I've already learned pretty much everything I can off this site.

Actually it would probably benefit me because I already spend too much time searching through old threads on this site I've already read before for new knowledge heheh.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd celebrate.

Specifically I'd celebrate by popping open a cold drink, playing "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica on my Itunes and then toasting to Sosymp becoming a well deserved 404 error. :up:

Though thats pretty much my ritual for celebrating anything worthy of celebration...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be pissed off that I haven't hard-archived my most recent posts.

Then I'd be glad I would no longer have to endlessly explain the reason people's posts and threads disappear on the MM forum is because they were too lazy to read the forum rules.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just have to find a new website to post on when I have my morning coffee :)

Ive gleaned everything I can from this site. At this point I just post about lifting in H&F and chime in on a MM thread once in a while.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people would increase their masturbation frequency to pass all that extra time.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd kick myself

Because I didn't get to establish contact with people I respect a lot. Tits and PRL got away, but now the others too?! No way!

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when a promising new forum goes belly-up. Been on a couple recently (other interests) where that happened just as a good core of posters had established themselves.

For this one, I'd also be sad but equally very glad of the amount of good information I've gleaned in the short time I'd been lurking/posting. Which has made me feel a lot better about myself, what I'm doing and how I'm going about it. :)

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be happy that I'd found it, but also pretty pissed -there's so much to learn and in times like these (for me) it's a big help.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Like everything else, it would quickly fade in reflection.

SoSuave is a drive thru. I stop in and check out what's new on the menu. Leave my advice and move on.

This place helped me and was the the first of my many steps on the path of discovering MANtality.

I've learned there are many other paths too...

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pissed that I would have to find a new job that pays just as nicely with the benefits.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Pissed that I would have to find a new job that pays just as nicely with the benefits.
Does this site actually pay you to be a mod? Most boards I know of the mods are all volunteers.

Novelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already downloaded/printed out the DJ Bible and Boot Camp books. That's really all you need if you stick with it.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be fine with that because I know all I need to know already, but at the same time I would almost feel bad for all the guys who dont know this stuff and will continue to crash and burn constantly with no hope or anyone to help them correct their mistakes. :(