Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if a girl doesn't hold eye contact while you talk to her?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say I talk to a girl, and I constantly look at her in the eyes, but she constantly look briefly away before looking back at me. What does it mean? I'm curious :trouble:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where's her attention going to? is she into the convo or looking for an exit?

also most people who aren't yet comfortable with you are gonna break eye contact - it's the polite thing to do. eye contact is always good but somebody staring you down probably wants to fight w/ you haha

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea she smiles a lot and I make her laugh a lot and all. I didn't really pay attention where she was looking at though, I think she was just looking up ahead.

While we are at it I got another question regarding a different chick. I've been flirting a bit with this hot girl at work (HB8)... Well I've only seen twice, but both times I was, and she seemed to show some good interest signs, but I recently found out that she has a boyfriend (through facebook, she didn't tell me). So assuming I keep flirting with her and she keeps being responsive (before I ask her out) without mentioning her BF, could this mean she has heavy interest in me? And I'm assuming if I ask her out and she says yes, she IS interested hahah.

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when you are having a conversation with someone the listener will look at the speaker most of the time. The speaker on the other hand gives less eye contact. If she is looking away it could mean several things:
-She isn't interested
-She's looking for somebody
-She's shy and intimidated, she has a hard time holding eye contact
-She just goes about having conversations with non-conventional eye contact
It's really impossible for us to tell you without seeing it.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cyraid said:
Usually when you are having a conversation with someone the listener will look at the speaker most of the time. The speaker on the other hand gives less eye contact. If she is looking away it could mean several things:
-She isn't interested
-She's looking for somebody
-She's shy and intimidated, she has a hard time holding eye contact
-She just goes about having conversations with non-conventional eye contact
It's really impossible for us to tell you without seeing it.
Mmmmh I think she doesn't hold eye contact mostly when she talks. Whatever it's no big deal really. I'll just ask her out next time I see her, if she says yes and don't flunk me, she's interested. Otherwise she can rot in hell.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
Say I talk to a girl, and I constantly look at her in the eyes, but she constantly look briefly away before looking back at me. What does it mean? I'm curious :trouble:

She is bored as hell and you don't look like Brad.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
could be that recently she had a load shot in her eyes and they still burn.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, at least for me, it means they're shy like mentioned before. You can tell if they're shy if they look away quickly as if it was a reaction.