Plinco
Master Don Juan
I saw a short guy that played pretty well. Watch out for those self-limiting beliefs.Gosh, I can only imagine how brutally a 5'5" man would get heightmogged in volleyball.![]()
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I saw a short guy that played pretty well. Watch out for those self-limiting beliefs.Gosh, I can only imagine how brutally a 5'5" man would get heightmogged in volleyball.![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah. The main bar I go to on weekends is filled with only 18-24 year old college girls. Because I'm 30, the first couple times I went the door guy would look at my ID and then be like, "students only". But I'm a student at the local community college here, so they let me in.Most 30s/40s guys don't date 18-24 year old women due to a lack of access and often a lack of money
Won't entertain a woman under 35? Uh, how old are you?I won't even entertain a woman under 35 these days. I have nothing to talk to younger women about and I find them boring, unrelatable and endlessly annoying.
Plus most of them tap out relatively quickly. Young girls can't take d!ck properly to save their lives.
Mid 40s.Won't entertain a woman under 35? Uh, how old are you?
Agreed on older woman taking **** better.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Ah. That's understandable then.Mid 40s.
There are enough guys out there in their 30s that daygame at college campuses.Lol at being in your 30s and doing daygame at college campuses LMFAOOOOOO that's wild
I haven't seen any older dudes day gaming on campus, but then again I don't go as often as I used to.There are enough guys out there in their 30s that daygame at college campuses.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
IMO it's a loser activity I can't picture myself doing daygame now in my late 30sThere are enough guys out there in their 30s that daygame at college campuses.
I don't remember seeing any non-students doing daygame on campus when I was in undergrad or in grad school during the 2000s.I haven't seen any older dudes day gaming on campus, but then again I don't go as often as I used to.
I've thought about doing something like that, but I don't feel comfortable yet to do it.
Is there any difference between doing an approach session at a college campus as a non-student vs. taking time out of your day to do approach sessions at a park, busy foot traffic area on the street, walking/hiking path, or any indoor retail location (malls, grocery stores, etc.)?IMO it's a loser activity I can't picture myself doing daygame now in my late 30s
If you happen to be at a dayparty, or brunch and you see some girls you want to approach I'm cool with that
But to make time out of your day, drive to a college campus just to "sarge" seems like a loser activity
Unless you're a millionaire or super chad/Tyrone you should not be out there doing college campus approaches like a loser
And Then I know guys who are millionaires/Tyrones that would pick college chicks up at college bars
I had the impression that he wouldn't daygame anywhere...I don't remember seeing any non-students doing daygame on campus when I was in undergrad or in grad school during the 2000s.
Is there any difference between doing an approach session at a college campus as a non-student vs. taking time out of your day to do approach sessions at a park, busy foot traffic area on the street, walking/hiking path, or any indoor retail location (malls, grocery stores, etc.)?
Doing approaches at bars that are mainly college bars (near a university) is different than doing approaches on campus on a weekday afternoon.
Lol at being in your 30s and doing daygame at college campuses LMFAOOOOOO that's wild
Hit the nail on the head as long as you are not dissing daygame as a whole. My take is if you want to do daygame as an older guy, which can be fruitful, do it at a busy street in a massive city and do it where there are adults. To make time out of your day to go to a college campus where you are clearly out of place is low value behavior.IMO it's a loser activity I can't picture myself doing daygame now in my late 30s
If you happen to be at a dayparty, or brunch and you see some girls you want to approach I'm cool with that
But to make time out of your day, drive to a college campus just to "sarge" seems like a loser activity
Unless you're a millionaire or super chad/Tyrone you should not be out there doing college campus approaches like a loser
And Then I know guys who are millionaires/Tyrones that would pick college chicks up at college bars
just my opinon
What do old women have to talk about that’s so interesting? Their kids? Their ex husband? How bitter and jaded they are after years on the carousel? How broke they are? You find all that interesting? Give me 29 and below any day!My sense of humor isn't the issue, I am just not interested in women I can't have a conversation with. I can't do stupid.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I run 2 businesses working 12 hours a day, for me to do that would be a waste of time. I don't know any guy making 6 or 7 figures who got time to day game consistently unless they are teaching pick up as a profession and then even then I know guys who do and don't even do thatI don't remember seeing any non-students doing daygame on campus when I was in undergrad or in grad school during the 2000s.
Is there any difference between doing an approach session at a college campus as a non-student vs. taking time out of your day to do approach sessions at a park, busy foot traffic area on the street, walking/hiking path, or any indoor retail location (malls, grocery stores, etc.)?
Doing approaches at bars that are mainly college bars (near a university) is different than doing approaches on campus on a weekday afternoon.
Sounds like you have problems finding quality women if that's what they talk about to you.What do old women have to talk about that’s so interesting? Their kids? Their ex husband? How bitter and jaded they are after years on the carousel? How broke they are? You find all that interesting? Give me 29 and below any day!
I do. I can’t find a quality women in her 30’s to save my life. I can find them in their 20’s though and I do. Matter of fact I’m talking to a 28 yr old redhead right now who I have a lot in common with, our conversations are never boring.Sounds like you have problems finding quality women if that's what they talk about to you.
Yea they’re called College Professors.There are enough guys out there in their 30s that daygame at college campuses.
How old are you?I do. I can’t find a quality women in her 30’s to save my life. I can find them in their 20’s though and I do. Matter of fact I’m talking to a 28 yr old redhead right now who I have a lot in common with, our conversations are never boring.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.