Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I have noticed in older guys that get prime women versus most that struggle.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, I can only imagine how brutally a 5'5" man would get heightmogged in volleyball. :mad:
I saw a short guy that played pretty well. Watch out for those self-limiting beliefs.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They embrace the stage of life they are in instead of longing for youth itself.

Didn't read the whole post but yeah, agree with this. Older players know. Don't be that guy. Remember in college when the 30 something bro showed up at the house party and did beer bongs?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most 30s/40s guys don't date 18-24 year old women due to a lack of access and often a lack of money
Yeah. The main bar I go to on weekends is filled with only 18-24 year old college girls. Because I'm 30, the first couple times I went the door guy would look at my ID and then be like, "students only". But I'm a student at the local community college here, so they let me in.

Access.

Girl I'm seeing is 24. I told her about a week ago that I was 30 after at first avoiding the question (she assumed I was 22. As do most girls around this age). If you look good (face, haircut, physique and clothes wise), there shouldn't be any issues.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't even entertain a woman under 35 these days. I have nothing to talk to younger women about and I find them boring, unrelatable and endlessly annoying.

Plus most of them tap out relatively quickly. Young girls can't take d!ck properly to save their lives.
Won't entertain a woman under 35? Uh, how old are you?

Agreed on older woman taking **** better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at being in your 30s and doing daygame at college campuses LMFAOOOOOO that's wild
There are enough guys out there in their 30s that daygame at college campuses.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any older dudes day gaming on campus, but then again I don't go as often as I used to.

I've thought about doing something like that, but I don't feel comfortable yet to do it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it's a loser activity I can't picture myself doing daygame now in my late 30s
If you happen to be at a dayparty, or brunch and you see some girls you want to approach I'm cool with that
But to make time out of your day, drive to a college campus just to "sarge" seems like a loser activity
Unless you're a millionaire or super chad/Tyrone you should not be out there doing college campus approaches like a loser
And Then I know guys who are millionaires/Tyrones that would pick college chicks up at college bars

just my opinon

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any older dudes day gaming on campus, but then again I don't go as often as I used to.

I've thought about doing something like that, but I don't feel comfortable yet to do it.
I don't remember seeing any non-students doing daygame on campus when I was in undergrad or in grad school during the 2000s.

IMO it's a loser activity I can't picture myself doing daygame now in my late 30s
If you happen to be at a dayparty, or brunch and you see some girls you want to approach I'm cool with that
But to make time out of your day, drive to a college campus just to "sarge" seems like a loser activity
Unless you're a millionaire or super chad/Tyrone you should not be out there doing college campus approaches like a loser
And Then I know guys who are millionaires/Tyrones that would pick college chicks up at college bars
Is there any difference between doing an approach session at a college campus as a non-student vs. taking time out of your day to do approach sessions at a park, busy foot traffic area on the street, walking/hiking path, or any indoor retail location (malls, grocery stores, etc.)?

Doing approaches at bars that are mainly college bars (near a university) is different than doing approaches on campus on a weekday afternoon.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any non-students doing daygame on campus when I was in undergrad or in grad school during the 2000s.

Is there any difference between doing an approach session at a college campus as a non-student vs. taking time out of your day to do approach sessions at a park, busy foot traffic area on the street, walking/hiking path, or any indoor retail location (malls, grocery stores, etc.)?

Doing approaches at bars that are mainly college bars (near a university) is different than doing approaches on campus on a weekday afternoon.
I had the impression that he wouldn't daygame anywhere...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at being in your 30s and doing daygame at college campuses LMFAOOOOOO that's wild

just my opinon
Hit the nail on the head as long as you are not dissing daygame as a whole. My take is if you want to do daygame as an older guy, which can be fruitful, do it at a busy street in a massive city and do it where there are adults. To make time out of your day to go to a college campus where you are clearly out of place is low value behavior.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sense of humor isn't the issue, I am just not interested in women I can't have a conversation with. I can't do stupid.
What do old women have to talk about that’s so interesting? Their kids? Their ex husband? How bitter and jaded they are after years on the carousel? How broke they are? You find all that interesting? Give me 29 and below any day!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I run 2 businesses working 12 hours a day, for me to do that would be a waste of time. I don't know any guy making 6 or 7 figures who got time to day game consistently unless they are teaching pick up as a profession and then even then I know guys who do and don't even do that

I have nothing against cold approach day or night since this is how I came up on this site 15 years ago, however, once you get into your 30s you should start to have a lifestyle where women are part of it and women bring other women. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do old women have to talk about that’s so interesting? Their kids? Their ex husband? How bitter and jaded they are after years on the carousel? How broke they are? You find all that interesting? Give me 29 and below any day!
Sounds like you have problems finding quality women if that's what they talk about to you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have problems finding quality women if that's what they talk about to you.
I do. I can’t find a quality women in her 30’s to save my life. I can find them in their 20’s though and I do. Matter of fact I’m talking to a 28 yr old redhead right now who I have a lot in common with, our conversations are never boring.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do. I can’t find a quality women in her 30’s to save my life. I can find them in their 20’s though and I do. Matter of fact I’m talking to a 28 yr old redhead right now who I have a lot in common with, our conversations are never boring.
How old are you?