Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What i had to do to fix frame

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you didn't really fix your frame at all. if you broke up with her then phucked her friend then you would be coming from a strong frame brother. You would have an even more impressive frame if you nexted her the second she started her BS.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In principle this would make sense. But men and women cheat for different reasons. Men cheat to get their rocks off. They can have zero emotional attachment to the woman they cheat with and still very much care for and love their LTR.

Women do not cheat for this reason. 90% of the time if they cheat it's because they are getting an emotional connection with someone else. They are cheating physically and emotionally. If a woman cheats you HAVE to drop her. If a man cheats it's far more likely to work itself out.
Really it's all about living your truth. Chicks are going to cheat if they want to, it's not about any effort to control them, because you can't. If you are someone that values exclusivity then you shouldn't have people around you that do not share your values. All any man can do is control how they respond to what happens. If you are a man that cheats, then you are a hypocrite if you expect your chick to remain loyal. That is all I'm saying.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go why soo troublesome? Don't care abt getting back frame or fix it with your ex gf ... Go start a fresh with someone new..

A

AJ84

Maybe...but the experience I'm coming from is an ex I was with, who realized I wasn't a cheater, then let her friends talk her into cheating on me.
They thought I was lying, or wanted her to think so. (troublemakers...)
I don't trust many of them, as many like to cause discord and break couples up.

They like to see a good man get fvcked over, and her with another guy. Misery loves company, you know.
I don't worry about the trust part though. I'm not up for an LTR, just lots of plates.
Too much trouble to put a true emotional investment into.
She sounds low value. But if you’re just going to spin plates then yeah trust doesn’t matter and nothing is owed to the other.