Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not project your interest on the chick, then trust your gut... Your gut is usually correct.

One other thing... you are in college, you should not be obsessing over one girl, you should be hitting up and making dates with as many girls you can handle without fvcking up your grades.
Yah , I mean 1 month to return your text ffs! OP she sounds like a c*nt.

You could have blocked her after a couple of days of no response to your texts, or certainly blocked her after the " I'm busy with exams" excusse.

Your in college, go and make dates with other girls, she is not worth it!

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah , I mean 1 month to return your text ffs! OP she sounds like a c*nt.

You could have blocked her after a couple of days of no response to your texts, or certainly blocked her after the " I'm busy with exams" excusse.

Your in college, go and make dates with other girls, she is not worth it!
Thank you for your input. I now realise how stupid I've been lol

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is low interest from women?

So I got this girls number around March this year, I met her on campus and approached her

She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams

School goes on break, we resume around August and we meet sometimes in the same study location. But we run different programs(exams and tests) so logistics has been difficult(the school calendar is a mess due to the covid pandemic break so everything is really fast paced

I finally decided to ask her out when I just finished an exam and was free. She says she's busy, that she works on Saturdays and her exams were close. The she counter offers by saying we can go out after her exams. Now she's done with her exams and I'll be done with mine after next week

The thing here is, she seems quite cold everytime I see her. Well she eventually warms up when we start talking but I initiate every single time. She even replies text selectively

Our date is supposed to be at the zoo and then a fast food restaurant with ice cream and fast food.
The thing is I'm not really comfortable with how things are. I think her interest is low.

I guess I'll hit her up when I'm done with exams, go on the date if she doesn't come up with an excuse and we'll see what happens

Maybe I'm overthinking this, maybe she's shy or maybe it's low interest? What do you think

Sorry for the long read
If you already asked her out, and you decide to follow through, then if she is anything but visibly enthusiastic about being with you, end the date right there. Say, "this isn't working out. Have a pleasant evening." Then walk out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
anytime you notice a change in the way she communicates after initially meeting is usually low interest...

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a Don Juan but I do know a lot about rejection.

A lot of the times, when a woman says she's "too busy", she's bull****ting you. Many women are indirect when rejecting a guy; that's why you'll rarely hear them say "no" or "i'm not interested". And instead, they will string you along. They'll show enough interest to keep you around but if you dare ask them out, they'll always come up with excuses such as being too busy, or they'll try to bring friends along, or they'll take weeks to respond to your texts. Trust me; I know all about this type of treatment. I used to waste months of my time chasing a girl who honestly didn't care about me.

As men, we need to do a better job of decoding a woman's interest level. Instead of looking for direct communication, I think it's better to read between the lines and look for many different signs that a woman is giving you.

For instance, taking days to respond, always being too busy to go out but you see her posting on her Instagram where she's out with her friends, not dressing up when you two meet up, talking about other guys she's interested in or sleeping with. All of these point to low interest and if you still asked a girl like this out, it's probably going to be a no 95% of the time.

My advice would be that if a woman is continuously giving you signs of low interest, don't ask her out and/or move on. You're just continuing to waste your emotional energy into a girl who probably will never see as more than a friend or an acquaintance.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only sign of low interest: you can't get her out on a date.

Its not hard people, quit wasting time trying to game low/lukewarm chicks, it never ends well.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

I finally texted her on Thursday to schedule a date. She never replied. I guess you guys were right. I've deleted her number already

Saw her yesterday, she looked guilty. I didnt care and ignored her anyway
She eventually replied today saying she just saw the message lol

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Block her
I'm just here wondering why she would just reply now

Like there's only about 0.001% of the excuse being legit

The emoji she added made it even more annoying 'puppy dog'

I wanted to ask her to come tomorrow then to see if it's legit but I'm just going to let it slide

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just here wondering why she would just reply now

Like there's only about 0.001% of the excuse being legit

I wanted to ask her to come tomorrow then to see if it's legit but I'm just going to let it slide
Go ahead if you wanna waste extra 7 months of your life. It is done man. It was done from the very beginning of you starting this thread. Look on yourself - wtf you still care about this one?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
She eventually replied today saying she just saw the message lol
Bullsh|t, so after 2 months she suddenly saw your message. Yeah right.

So for 2 months she was not using her phone, she did not check any messages, she didn't speak to her friends. Now suddenly your message has popped to the front of her phone!

Please ignore her and move on.

Who cares about the emoji.

Watch this...........

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are sadistic and get a lot of narcissistic supply from leading men on. They are even delusional enough to interpret both your silence as validating because she got you angry, and your response as validating because you are so desperate for her to the point of no self respect.
This is true, for narcissistic women silence is almost as much validation as communicating with her.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest from a woman is when she doesn’t make it easy for you
I really feel like this is the best response. A woman interested in you will make an effort to spend time with you and respond favorable when you make time for her.

There will be no bs.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread...navigating women and their BS. LI women are just not worth the hassle.