Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just here wondering why she would just reply now

Like there's only about 0.001% of the excuse being legit

The emoji she added made it even more annoying 'puppy dog'

I wanted to ask her to come tomorrow then to see if it's legit but I'm just going to let it slide
Some women are sadistic and get a lot of narcissistic supply from leading men on. They are even delusional enough to interpret both your silence as validating because she got you angry, and your response as validating because you are so desperate for her to the point of no self respect.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are sadistic and get a lot of narcissistic supply from leading men on. They are even delusional enough to interpret both your silence as validating because she got you angry, and your response as validating because you are so desperate for her to the point of no self respect.
This is true, for narcissistic women silence is almost as much validation as communicating with her.

Redwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest from a woman is when she doesn’t make it easy for you
I really feel like this is the best response. A woman interested in you will make an effort to spend time with you and respond favorable when you make time for her.

There will be no bs.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread...navigating women and their BS. LI women are just not worth the hassle.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiter is in thot cryosleep for 7 months, wakes up just as he is blown out the low interest pressure lock -- suffocates and realizes he should have nuked the site from orbit.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t read the entire thread, but allow me to quote my old friend Atom Smasher who said this years ago:
“When a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. Anything less is a sign of insufficient interest.”

Nothing more is needed to gauge a woman’s interest. You must emit the aura that you are a busy, no-nonsense man who has no time for fence-sitters. Nothing short of her moving mountains to see you will do.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can have low interest and still socialize with you. The way you really tell low interest is when you try to make a move towards something like a date. She will rebuff your advances - it will be like pulling teeth trying to make things happen (and you wont be successful). You either don't hear from her or the answer is no no matter the time or circumstance you present.

When a woman is interested you literally don't have to do anything.