Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams
Dude, you answered your own question in the first sentences above in your post.

That is exactly what low interest is.
If she doesn't invest into the convo from the start and makes most of comments something like 80% her 20% you then it is not worth your time.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

I finally texted her on Thursday to schedule a date. She never replied. I guess you guys were right. I've deleted her number already

Saw her yesterday, she looked guilty. I didnt care and ignored her anyway

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoo and fast food? That's a weird first date idea. How do you escalate at those places? Was that your idea or hers?

This kind of "date" gives off a strongly non-sexual vibe. Why not take her to a bar for drinks instead?
You have to be careful if you go to the zoo, because the alpha male of the chimpanzees might swoop in and take your girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is low interest from women?

So I got this girls number around March this year, I met her on campus and approached her

She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams

School goes on break, we resume around August and we meet sometimes in the same study location. But we run different programs(exams and tests) so logistics has been difficult(the school calendar is a mess due to the covid pandemic break so everything is really fast paced

I finally decided to ask her out when I just finished an exam and was free. She says she's busy, that she works on Saturdays and her exams were close. The she counter offers by saying we can go out after her exams. Now she's done with her exams and I'll be done with mine after next week

The thing here is, she seems quite cold everytime I see her. Well she eventually warms up when we start talking but I initiate every single time. She even replies text selectively

Our date is supposed to be at the zoo and then a fast food restaurant with ice cream and fast food.
The thing is I'm not really comfortable with how things are. I think her interest is low.

I guess I'll hit her up when I'm done with exams, go on the date if she doesn't come up with an excuse and we'll see what happens

Maybe I'm overthinking this, maybe she's shy or maybe it's low interest? What do you think

Sorry for the long read
0 compliance /thread

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women who went to college and worked full time jobs, if they are interested they WILL make time for you.

There is no such thing as a busy girl
A busy girl is a thot lulz

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A busy girl is a thot lulz
This. No girl is too busy, ever. Don’t ever fall for the “focusing on my career, don’t have time to be in a relationship” bs. She’s got time for Chad and the carousel, she can make time for you too if she wanted to.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. No girl is too busy, ever. Don’t ever fall for the “focusing on my career, don’t have time to be in a relationship” bs. She’s got time for Chad and the carousel, she can make time for you too if she wanted to.
One of the keys to game is baiting for compliance. From go, she mentions career i have 0 interest in. I don't care about her pronouns or her non profit.

I'm going places in life. Women can come with or get left behind.

I lead. She follows or #next! Again, compliance is the game. I don't chase. I replace. She can have her non profit and cat food. There's girls turning 18 everyday until forever.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you meet a high interest women you’ll just see the differences for yourself. Everything is just easier. Now, what you will encounter and what I’ve been encountering is high interest women turning into low interest women out of nowhere. I have yet to figure out how to combat that or even tell the difference between genuine high interest vs one who’s faking high interest.
If she's going from high interest to low interest the problem isn't her its you

Something you are doing is turning her off , women can get the "ICK" from the tiniest of mistakes and they can be pretty ruthless when it comes to going from hot to cold

I would test different stuff with different girls dont use the same material / frequency / humour for all of them switch it up filter what works and what doesn't

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE

I finally texted her on Thursday to schedule a date. She never replied. I guess you guys were right. I've deleted her number already

Don't try to act like a baller now. You wasted 7 months of your life worrying about some chick that didn't give you the time of day.

You learned from this.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's going from high interest to low interest the problem isn't her its you

Something you are doing is turning her off , women can get the "ICK" from the tiniest of mistakes and they can be pretty ruthless when it comes to going from hot to cold

I would test different stuff with different girls dont use the same material / frequency / humour for all of them switch it up filter what works and what doesn't
But were they really high interest or were they posing as high interest when in reality they were lukewarm at best? I’m telling you, there’s a difference between a woman with legit high interest and one that’s faking it.

JARED KUS

Reaction score
I’ve had women that could fake it like you wouldn’t believe. Quick story, I had been on 4 dates with this girl and things seemed to be going great. She even admitted several times she was into me, she wanted to see me and made time to see me. My moms birthday was coming up and she insisted on buying her a present even though she’d never met her. My mom met her and they hit it off, that was on a Friday. Monday everything changed, she started acting like a different person and then it was all but impossible to make plans with her all of a sudden. She was suddenly too busy.lol So yeah, after a few experiences like that I am here to tell you, you just never know when it’s genuine and when it isn’t.
I have a hunch that your mom is somehow involved in the affair (maybe something she told her ....), because something has changed in Her since that party, i don't know its just a hunch

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But were they really high interest or were they posing as high interest when in reality they were lukewarm at best? I’m telling you, there’s a difference between a woman with legit high interest and one that’s faking it.
Your going too deep into it, women dont generally fake high interest for no reason they know by doing that they attract creeps and the wrong type of men its actually pretty dangerous and most of them will be aware of this

the only time they tend to do it is if they are gold diggers and know you have a lot of cash or if you are say local celebrity

For normal guys generally a woman will either be high or low she will either enable you to escalate her or she won't

very very rarely will you get one in-between

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going too deep into it, women dont generally fake high interest for no reason they know by doing that they attract creeps and the wrong type of men its actually pretty dangerous and most of them will be aware of this

the only time they tend to do it is if they are gold diggers and know you have a lot of cash or if you are say local celebrity

For normal guys generally a woman will either be high or low she will either enable you to escalate her or she won't

very very rarely will you get one in-between
Women you meet online are absolutely this way. I also think damaged women act this way, they come on extremely fast and they lose interest in the same way too. If it was something I was doing or saying this would be a lifelong problem but it’s never been until the last couple of years. I know my personality hasn’t changed, I haven’t changed. I’m the same guy I was when I wasn’t having these issues.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hunch that your mom is somehow involved in the affair (maybe something she told her ....), because something has changed in Her since that party, i don't know its just a hunch
Nah my mom isn’t living anymore but she didn’t say anything. I’ve never had a girl complain about my mom when they met her, they usually went on and on about how sweet she was. To be honest thinking back, this girl did the same thing to another guy she was dating before me. Strung him along for a month even though she said she wasn’t attracted but tried to force herself to be. She’s an ******* is all. She will die fat and alone thankfully.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, a girl who's actually interested in you sexually will eventually blow up your phone if you leave her on read or delivered. They might at first not react but eventually her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll completely blow up your phone. One of the best things a man can do is let a woman use her own brain against her. Let her imagination go crazy. If you know how to get that brain running into overdrive, they all eventually drive themselves crazy and throw themselves at you. Every... single... time.
This only works if she is interested in you. If she isn't feeling you she won't care, she just use it as an excuse not to respond.

UPDATE

Low interest women. I told you so :) lol

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This only works if she is interested in you. If she isn't feeling you she won't care, she just use it as an excuse not to respond.
Everyone here knows that.

Most of the conversations that take place here end up going around in circles, because every guy that responds to an OP takes turns pretending he's the smartest person on the forum.