Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the consensus for when they reach out after you've gone no contact for a few days? After the "hey, how's your week been" etc. do you just play along and respond in the same casual manner and wait for her to suggest the date or do you jump on it instead?

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it on read. Ignore her untill she freaks out on you or just leaves. Let her blow your phone up. If not just walk away
Isnt it possible that she will perceive that as low interest from you and not bother anymore, the same way we would for a low interest woman? So the result would be two people who like each other to mutually blank because of big egos?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I got this girls number around March this year, I met her on campus and approached her

She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams

School goes on break, we resume around August and we meet sometimes in the same study location. But we run different programs(exams and tests) so logistics has been difficult(the school calendar is a mess due to the covid pandemic break so everything is really fast paced

I finally decided to ask her out when I just finished an exam and was free. She says she's busy, that she works on Saturdays and her exams were close. The she counter offers by saying we can go out after her exams. Now she's done with her exams and I'll be done with mine after next week

The thing here is, she seems quite cold everytime I see her. Well she eventually warms up when we start talking but I initiate every single time. She even replies text selectively

Our date is supposed to be at the zoo and then a fast food restaurant with ice cream and fast food.
The thing is I'm not really comfortable with how things are. I think her interest is low.

I guess I'll hit her up when I'm done with exams, go on the date if she doesn't come up with an excuse and we'll see what happens

Maybe I'm overthinking this, maybe she's shy or maybe it's low interest? What do you think

Sorry for the long read
Imagine this scenario: you call the girl, she meets you the very next day and she sits close to you. You put your arm around her, she leans in closer and you start kissing. That's high interest.

Any girl that won't meet you within a few days is low interest. Taking ages to reply, not responding, or saying the word "busy" are all indicators of extremely low interest.

If you've known a girl for months without anything happening it means nothing ever will.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not project your interest on the chick, then trust your gut... Your gut is usually correct.

One other thing... you are in college, you should not be obsessing over one girl, you should be hitting up and making dates with as many girls you can handle without fvcking up your grades.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score

So I got this girls number around March this year, I met her on campus and approached her

She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams

School goes on break, we resume around August and we meet sometimes in the same study location. But we run different programs(exams and tests) so logistics has been difficult(the school calendar is a mess due to the covid pandemic break so everything is really fast paced

I finally decided to ask her out when I just finished an exam and was free. She says she's busy, that she works on Saturdays and her exams were close. The she counter offers by saying we can go out after her exams. Now she's done with her exams and I'll be done with mine after next week

The thing here is, she seems quite cold everytime I see her. Well she eventually warms up when we start talking but I initiate every single time. She even replies text selectively

Our date is supposed to be at the zoo and then a fast food restaurant with ice cream and fast food.
The thing is I'm not really comfortable with how things are. I think her interest is low.

I guess I'll hit her up when I'm done with exams, go on the date if she doesn't come up with an excuse and we'll see what happens

Maybe I'm overthinking this, maybe she's shy or maybe it's low interest? What do you think

Sorry for the long read
What you described is a low interest women. This women is not interested in you, and you should leave her alone!

If a women takes an entire month to reply to a message she is beyond turned off, uninterested and cold. I bet in that month she was able to text her friends and family but suddenly her fingers didn't work when it was time to text you. It's now been 7-8 months and you've made no progress with her.

I don't see how work or her upcoming exam has prevented her from messaging you or showing interest. At school she is cold, an interested woman doesn't meeting 'warming up'. She is acting cold because she has come to the realisation that her exams are over soon and she has to actually meet with you. Prepare for her to 'flake'

Thank you
Hmm, so you mean I should not bother asking her again?

My mission currently is my education and getting my degree and its my top priority for now. I'm talking to different girls too but you know that feeling when you're like what if....
This is an excuse. You can meet women without making it your first priority. In fact if you concentrate on the interested women only there is almost no effort.

There's a school of thought that says "low interest, next." And they're right. She has low interest. You would do best to simply move on.

However,

I remember in college, I chased a cute girl for a while. We met through mutual friends, and I knew she thought I was cute at least on a physical level. But she threw everything at me. "I'm busy until xyz date, let's talk then" and "I have a boyfriend" etc. I was persistent and aggressive, actually. Maybe too persistent, now looking back on it. I was after this girl. But she eventually agreed to a date with me. A coffee date, actually, not even a real date. I was, in essence, her orbiter, a suitor. But I was the most persistent, aggressive suitor. She was between guys at one point, agreed to meet up for drinks, and I banged her.

Should you take that route? No, probably not. Just an anecdote. But, being unfazed, confident, and persistent will win some girls.
Sometimes persistence can win, but you jeopardise your integrity and inflate her ego. You may across as obsessed and a loser that has no other options but to harass a women who is clearly not interested. In your case you was lucky, but in most situations this will not work. With the same effort you could smash two or three other interested women in the same time-period.

Women who are into you will literally rearrange their entire lives to go out with you. You shouldn't beg another human being (male or female) for months just to hang out with you. Have some self respect.
Very true this is my experience too. I remember having an ex and on our second date she literally opened up her diary and said I am free on this date, this date, this date, this date, this date and this date.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you described is a low interest women. This women is not interested in you, and you should leave her alone!

If a women takes an entire month to reply to a message she is beyond turned off, uninterested and cold. I bet in that month she was able to text her friends and family but suddenly her fingers didn't work when it was time to text you. It's now been 7-8 months and you've made no progress with her.

I don't see how work or her upcoming exam has prevented her from messaging you or showing interest. At school she is cold, an interested woman doesn't meeting 'warming up'. She is acting cold because she has come to the realisation that her exams are over soon and she has to actually meet with you. Prepare for her to 'flake'

This is an excuse. You can meet women without making it your first priority. In fact if you concentrate on the interested women only there is almost no effort.

Sometimes persistence can win, but you jeopardise your integrity and inflate her ego. You may across as obsessed and a loser that has no other options but to harass a women who is clearly not interested. In your case you was lucky, but in most situations this will not work. With the same effort you could smash two or three other interested women in the same time-period.

Very true this is my experience too. I remember having an ex and on our second date she literally opened up her diary and said I am free on this date, this date, this date, this date, this date and this date.
She probably just thought "uuuh, that guy again" and then carried on texting some other dude.

Then, at some point she was feeling down because she wasn't getting enough attention from the guy she likes so she decided to schedule an ego boost and a free meal with one of the guys in her "free food" list.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I left the thread without responding. I had a terribly busy week

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t recommend attempting to schedule a date with the same chick more than twice if she hasn’t met up with you already even once. If a chick is interested, she’ll make it easy to schedule something.

I’d make one last effort to reach out and set something up. She’ll either decline, defer, or accept. If she does the first two, I would mentally “next” her and move on. If she accepts, I would take what she says with a grain a salt and still talk & date other women.

You can always get a good measure of a woman’s interest level by her reciprocity to your attempts to escalate. In your case, this escalation is just setting the date.
Thanks
I'll hit her up tomorrow and set up a date for next week
We'll see what happens

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women who went to college and worked full time jobs, if they are interested they WILL make time for you.

There is no such thing as a busy girl
There are actually busy girls. I'm a medic and I know how I and other girls in my class can be so busy but I totally understand the point you're trying to make

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a school of thought that says "low interest, next." And they're right. She has low interest. You would do best to simply move on.

However,

I remember in college, I chased a cute girl for a while. We met through mutual friends, and I knew she thought I was cute at least on a physical level. But she threw everything at me. "I'm busy until xyz date, let's talk then" and "I have a boyfriend" etc. I was persistent and aggressive, actually. Maybe too persistent, now looking back on it. I was after this girl. But she eventually agreed to a date with me. A coffee date, actually, not even a real date. I was, in essence, her orbiter, a suitor. But I was the most persistent, aggressive suitor. She was between guys at one point, agreed to meet up for drinks, and I banged her.

Should you take that route? No, probably not. Just an anecdote. But, being unfazed, confident, and persistent will win some girls.
Why didn't you consider a relationship with this particular girl(pardon me I'm monogamous

I'm going to set a date for next week. Her response is going to determine it all

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She took a month to respond to a text because she was busy with exams? That's hilarious, a text back takes like 5 seconds. You're never going to get this one. Next.
Obviously a lie from her. The weird part was apologising with a voice note lol

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are into you will literally rearrange their entire lives to go out with you. You shouldn't beg another human being (male or female) for months just to hang out with you. Have some self respect.
Now you're blowing it out of proportion. I didn't beg for months for her to hang out

I literally just asked her one to months away

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine this scenario: you call the girl, she meets you the very next day and she sits close to you. You put your arm around her, she leans in closer and you start kissing. That's high interest.

Any girl that won't meet you within a few days is low interest. Taking ages to reply, not responding, or saying the word "busy" are all indicators of extremely low interest.

If you've known a girl for months without anything happening it means nothing ever will.
Makes sense

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably just thought "uuuh, that guy again" and then carried on texting some other dude.

Then, at some point she was feeling down because she wasn't getting enough attention from the guy she likes so she decided to schedule an ego boost and a free meal with one of the guys in her "free food" list.
Lol, hmmmm

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it possible that she will perceive that as low interest from you and not bother anymore, the same way we would for a low interest woman? So the result would be two people who like each other to mutually blank because of big egos?
No, a girl who's actually interested in you sexually will eventually blow up your phone if you leave her on read or delivered. They might at first not react but eventually her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll completely blow up your phone. One of the best things a man can do is let a woman use her own brain against her. Let her imagination go crazy. If you know how to get that brain running into overdrive, they all eventually drive themselves crazy and throw themselves at you. Every... single... time.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The zoo and fast food? She'd probably be more interested if you just invite her over with clearly sexual goals. When she isn't replying, she probably has a guy, she remembers you when she doesn't and/or things are rocky with the other one.

One chick I opened mentioned no bf, exchanged contacts, and then she mentions her bf when I asked her out for a drink. No other messages were sent in the meantime. A year later she invites me over to her place (I made enough of an impression and maybe she ran out of guys in her immediate circle). We had a thing for a few months that included he sneaking out of a quarantine facility at the border and we met in the forest to bang. Patience pays here. But undercommunicate. If she's interested she will make it easy and open all the doors. Some women try to place you in the orbiter category. You just don't orbit. Leave the communication channels open but don't use them. Let her initiate. When she does, plan to meet up. Ask when she's free.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoo and fast food? That's a weird first date idea. How do you escalate at those places? Was that your idea or hers?

This kind of "date" gives off a strongly non-sexual vibe. Why not take her to a bar for drinks instead?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoo and fast food? That's a weird first date idea. How do you escalate at those places? Was that your idea or hers?

This kind of "date" gives off a strongly non-sexual vibe. Why not take her to a bar for drinks instead?
It was mine. I chose it because it would involve walking around and a lot of things to break the ice with

For the bar, I don't take alcohol. What do you think

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The zoo and fast food? She'd probably be more interested if you just invite her over with clearly sexual goals. When she isn't replying, she probably has a guy, she remembers you when she doesn't and/or things are rocky with the other one.

One chick I opened mentioned no bf, exchanged contacts, and then she mentions her bf when I asked her out for a drink. No other messages were sent in the meantime. A year later she invites me over to her place (I made enough of an impression and maybe she ran out of guys in her immediate circle). We had a thing for a few months that included he sneaking out of a quarantine facility at the border and we met in the forest to bang. Patience pays here. But undercommunicate. If she's interested she will make it easy and open all the doors. Some women try to place you in the orbiter category. You just don't orbit. Leave the communication channels open but don't use them. Let her initiate. When she does, plan to meet up. Ask when she's free.
The thing is we live in the school halls of residence, the opposite sex is not allowed in