"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What does this mean?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Poor mental health. Doubt, worry, and insecurity. Yet I continue to put myself out there to date, go to school, and work. I think I deserve some credit
Insecure and worried about what?

I think we are in weird times, every girl overconfident and men worried
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Insecure and worried about what?

I think we are in weird times, every girl overconfident and men worried
Insecure and worried about how I come across, if things will work out, how to handle situations, things like that...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
And me not kissing her in the restaurant was weird to me. In retrospect, I would have done it. There was definitely sexual tension and I think that's what prompted her. And I fvcking dissipated it. WHY?!?!?
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
OP, you really need to learn how to forgive yourself. So you messed up with the pda thing. So what? You’re allowed. Next time you’ll be a little more aware and will try something different.

Life is about trying things, learning from the results, and making corrections.

When a baby is learning to walk and it falls on its ass hundreds of times, does it sit around and wail, “Why isn’t this working? Why didn’t I do it right this time? What’s wrong with me?”

No, it just keeps on relentlessly trying till it happens.

Forgive yourself, dude. Success is built upon many so-called “failures”. A “failed”attempt at something does not make one a failure. It’s nothing more than feedback in order to adjust your next try.

It’s the guys who are too afraid to even try who have something to worry about.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
She called me today and said she wanted be friends. Yet she wanted to express affection in a restaurant two days ago. What is going on here?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
She is not attracted to you. Get over it like all of us do. Not every woman is going to be attracted.

A lot of people try to help you here with advice and you have absolutely no appreciation for it.

I'm a moderator so I saw your answer to me that you deleted. Your biggest problem, like most guys who come here and complain relentlessly, is that you are so self-centered that you can't see beyond yourself and you can't have gratitude for those who have been giving you their time and advice.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
She is not attracted to you. Get over it like all of us do. Not every woman is going to be attracted.

A lot of people try to help you here with advice and you have absolutely no appreciation for it.

I'm a moderator so I saw your answer to me that you deleted. Your biggest problem, like most guys who come here and complain relentlessly, is that you are so self-centered that you can't see beyond yourself and you can't have gratitude for those who have been giving you their time and advice.
But she was attracted the other day?
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I just keep checking this site over and over to see if I have more replies cause I have no friends
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top