"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What does a squinting eye smile with partially raised eyebrows mean?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I made the most random cold approach tonight. I saw these two chicks at the drug store while I was buying some lens solution. They came outside shortly after I got in my car. So I pulled up to their car, rolled down my window and motioned to them to roll down theres. I asked "hey are there any good clubs around this area, i'm not from here"

that's when the driver girl gave me a raised eyebrow type of smile while she was somewhat pinching her eyes, that's how she was talking to me the entire time. It almost looked like she was worried, or nervous. She told me to go downtown, and I didn't know how to react to her weird smirk, so I was like ok thanks, and drove off. That was one of hte weirdest smiles i've got. It was almost like she was intimidated
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
maybe she was thinking:

is this guy trying to ask if me to go clubbing with him?

that probably hit her mind when you popped your question
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Haha... that was a weak approach. There was no real CONTEXT, that was the problem. You guys are buying saline solution at the freakin drug store, and outta no where you ask if there are any good clubs around. She probably thought you were going to go to a club and squirt that shyt all over people. :D


Next time, remember CONTEXT when you approach. The approach has to be somewhat natural.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
ok so what would have been a good approach there. I really didnt' care. I made it seem like I wasn't from the area and that I was going out tonight I don't know :confused:
 
Top