Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think of this pick up line?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
I don't like it when people ask theoretical questions on forums. my reply to such questions is always "go out and try it on 10 girls and there is your answer"
but I have been meaning to try this line and haven't been out and whenever I have been out I haven't run into reasonably attractive girls. I have been itching to find out how a reasonably attractive would react to this:
"excuse me, I am sure you don't get this all the time, but you're very pretty"
by reasonably attractive I mean she is not fat and disgusting to look at, just average or better.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too obvious. Never tell a woman exactly what you mean, always make them think about what you said

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too obvious. Never tell a woman exactly what you mean, always make them think about what you said
but the lamo would say "I am sure you get this all the time" I am saying "I am sure you don't get this all the time"

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re very pretty. Good looking women get that statement All the time…
Use something unique.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP , you compliment her clothing, never her features, she is looking for a man she can submit to not a man who fawns over her

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t compliment anything related to how a woman looks. She needs to earn my compliments by impressing me with something she didn’t get for free like her good looks that her parents DNA gave her. Or her shoes that were made in a factory in China. She didn’t make them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Exactly.

Pick up line in today's dating world: Hey whats up?
“Hey what’s shakin’ tootz” is one that gets a laugh 9 times out of 10 for me. Funny yet simple.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"excuse me, I am sure you don't get this all the time, but you're very pretty"
Well, the reviews are in, so I won't pile on. I think you can scrap this one.

A breakdown: Both halves of the sentence are shots in your own foot.

Part one as mentioned above is a poor neg attempt, but bound to be taken as an insult. Part two is pedestalizing. The combination = "most people think you're not pretty, but I think you are." So she's ugly but it's her lucky day because you, a random stranger, happen to find her attractive.

As everyone said, screw pickup lines. They have always been seen as hacky. You're better off just saying "Hi, I'm [name]."

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Don't compliment a girl so easly, a compliment should be something she has to earn not something you give out like candy to every girl you see.