"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What do you think of this game move?

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Age
39
I overnegged a girl (19 YO, a 7 in a place where 9's and 10's are almost unicorns) I’m trying to bed and the conversation went like this:
Her: my BF has better abs than you. (She often touches my abs and sees me shirtless because we work out together, nevertheless there’s no way her BF has better abs).
Me: Yeah? What else?
Her: My BF is more chivalrous than you.
Me: Yeah? What else?
Her: I’m gonna tell my boyfriend to beat you up.
Me: hahah (me repeating that with a childlike high pitched voice ” I’m gonna tell my boyfriend to beat you up.”
Me: Your BF pays you more attention than I do... Right?
After that she nervously laughed and agreed, and our conversation went back to normality… But I wondered if I could have handle it better.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
yeah, you should go to sleep and stop wasting time
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I liked it. You could of added that boyfriends are good to keep your feet warm or when you’re having a rough time, but most of the time they are better off under the bed for safe keeping.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You are 31 year old guy worrying about what 19 year old girl said to you.

Think about it.
He got suckered into her 19 yo frame..

I would have just smiled and hold eye contact, until she realises how ridiculous it sounds and looks away to signal submission.

Then I'd carry on talking bringing her to my frame...
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,029
Sounds like high school all over again.
 

ChristianPUA

New Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
USA Tier 1 City
He got suckered into her 19 yo frame..

I would have just smiled and hold eye contact, until she realises how ridiculous it sounds and looks away to signal submission.

Then I'd carry on talking bringing her to my frame...
Agreed. Any "what should have I said in response" questions like these miss the point. It matters little what is actually said. Women can be very attuned to your degree of frame control.
 
Top