Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of this game move?

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I overnegged a girl (19 YO, a 7 in a place where 9's and 10's are almost unicorns) I’m trying to bed and the conversation went like this:
Her: my BF has better abs than you. (She often touches my abs and sees me shirtless because we work out together, nevertheless there’s no way her BF has better abs).
Me: Yeah? What else?
Her: My BF is more chivalrous than you.
Me: Yeah? What else?
Her: I’m gonna tell my boyfriend to beat you up.
Me: hahah (me repeating that with a childlike high pitched voice ” I’m gonna tell my boyfriend to beat you up.”
Me: Your BF pays you more attention than I do... Right?
After that she nervously laughed and agreed, and our conversation went back to normality… But I wondered if I could have handle it better.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you should go to sleep and stop wasting time

R

Ranger

I liked it. You could of added that boyfriends are good to keep your feet warm or when you’re having a rough time, but most of the time they are better off under the bed for safe keeping.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You are 31 year old guy worrying about what 19 year old girl said to you.

Think about it.
He got suckered into her 19 yo frame..

I would have just smiled and hold eye contact, until she realises how ridiculous it sounds and looks away to signal submission.

Then I'd carry on talking bringing her to my frame...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like high school all over again.

ChristianPUA

Reaction score
He got suckered into her 19 yo frame..

I would have just smiled and hold eye contact, until she realises how ridiculous it sounds and looks away to signal submission.

Then I'd carry on talking bringing her to my frame...
Agreed. Any "what should have I said in response" questions like these miss the point. It matters little what is actually said. Women can be very attuned to your degree of frame control.