When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yeah COVID-19 has put that on hold for now.I've found pure street game to be difficult
As for the video:What do you think about this PUA guru's day game?
It seems awkward if you are riding a bike and you are under a strict deadline as to when you need to go from point A to point B on that trail.On recreational hiking/walking paths, you can usually find a choke point where foot traffic passes where the approach will look far more natural.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Biking is an activity that isn't going to work well with pickup unless you decide to linger around a resting point on a path for a while.It seems awkward if you are riding a bike and you are under a strict deadline as to when you need to go from point A to point B on that trail.
Although one approach I made on a Black girl in 2015 did end up with a french kiss where I groped her at the same time, I still think that moment was written in the stars as I "felt" something was going to happen on that trail that year. I just don't feel the motivation much lately when I'm biking and also do wear a mask (and see others wear masks) when on these trials.