Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this chick?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you should follow up with her.

You: I've given some thought to your dinner suggestion.
Her: Oh?
You: I was not aware that your company came with a fee (as in a dinner). The men that are willing to pay for your services aren't "gentleman." Prostitutes refer to them as "John's"

A tip of the hat to you, sir. You walked away with your self-respect.

Last edited:

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the type to ask me out and pay for my dinner. I guess I'm feeling myself today

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a latina girl in IG, after a short convo proposed to meet. She is 7/8 - not a dime for me. Below is our conversation:

Me: Are you free tonight?
Her: Maybe. Where would you like to take me?
Me: There is one hipster pub close to center
Her: I can’t drink alcohol. I prefer somewhere more relax.
Me: Coffee?
Her: No. A restaurant where we don’t have that much noise
Me: I do not go on dinners on the first date
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then

I do consider her as a typical chick who is looking for guy. So no reply from my side.

What do you think?
first of all , she is a 6+ , maybe a 7 if she wears skanky clothes

second of all , Latin Americans are more conservative

third of all , you could have went to a medium place and just order some tapas

forth of all , this male ideology that is pushed around here does more harm than good

if you like her , and 50-60 dollars is not a big thing for you then you should not let it destroy your game . You just looked cheap by how you put the problem

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was hella cringe to read.

It's not like she disrespected you. She even COUNTER OFFERED with another date idea and you blew your chances into an oblivion.

I think you've been reading too much "alpha male" material. Just relax bro.

Some of you new guys take everything you read as gospel. Things are situational and it's ok to bend the rules every once in awhile.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some of you new guys take everything you read as gospel. Things are situational and it's ok to bend the rules every once in awhile.
Lol finally

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not like she disrespected you. She even COUNTER OFFERED with another date idea and you blew your chances into an oblivion.

Agreed, but not for her. She's presenting herself (to us, at least) as a low-odds girl who simply isn't worth it.

Although admittedly the counter-offer of a dinner date with no alcohol is extremely tempting...

Maybe @powersize can take her to a country she's never been before so she can add pics to her instagram.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, but not for her. She's presenting herself (to us, at least) as a low-odds girl who simply isn't worth it.

Although admittedly the counter-offer of a dinner date with no alcohol is extremely tempting...

Maybe @powersize can take her to a country she's never been before so she can add pics to her instagram.
It seems like the general consensus here is that she's a "dinner wh0re". That's fair. But even if it is the case, OP had his foot in the door, and had a chance to flip it around. (Well, before he crashed and burned I mean.) It's a lot easier to redirect the frame while in person, which is something she already agreed to.

Imagine all the men she's turned down, or left on read. OP actually got a reply, and while I agree she isn't a "quality" chick, she could had been a nice lay. A lot of guys here are calling her ugly, but I would clap those cheeks any day of the week. She looks fun.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score

I partly agree, but isn't it a bad idea to take a chick out to a restaurant on a first date? I agree with some of the other commentators that she's only looking to score a free lunch.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partly agree, but isn't it a bad idea to take a chick out to a restaurant on a first date? I agree with some of the other commentators that she's only looking to score a free lunch.
Yep. Agreed. Which is why I did my follow up comment.

She could very well have been looking for a free lunch, but here is a woman who actually agreed to meet with you.. and any other DJ would see this as a challenge. Getting a woman to agree to meet with you in public is quite a big hurtle in itself. Now you just need some follow up game and not screw it up.

You also gotta remember. She probably gets asked out by every chode who comes across her Instagram. Is it really her fault for her to assume you're a dork until you prove yourself otherwise?

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. I didn't realize you posted a follow up comment, so it's my bad. Do you mind me asking how you would go about the date? You'd meet up with her, have dinner, flirt with her, then what? She leaves, says she has had a good time and goes ghost and you're down 20-30$. I want to hear about this follow up game you're talking about, because I hear contradictory ideas in the community about "proving yourself" to a woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Are you free tonight?
Her: Maybe. Where would you like to take me?
Me: There is one hipster pub close to center
Her: I can’t drink alcohol. I prefer somewhere more relax.
Me: Coffee?
Her: No. A restaurant where we don’t have that much noise
Me: I do not go on dinners on the first date
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then
She sounds like she wants to stack the deck entirely in her favor, like a date where the only thing that happens is you spend money buying her what she wants and listening to her talk about herself.

Red flag #1: I can't drink alcohol

Red flag #2: wanting a dinner date at a restaurant over anything else.

But if you wanted to date her you should've agreed to take her somewhere nice then take her to a cheap restaurant that doesn't look obviously cheap. Somewhere with $15-20 meals perhaps.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Instagram is you're competing with every guy in the entire world.
It's not a local matchmaking site.
Even dudes from the tiniest villages of Indonesia are hitting her up.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like a vapid, narcissistic air head.

I have such low tolerance for these chics now Im 38 its like a superpower in itself.

anyone who dresses up with the "hobbie" or "landmark" in the background, makes me want to throw up.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. I didn't realize you posted a follow up comment, so it's my bad. Do you mind me asking how you would go about the date? You'd meet up with her, have dinner, flirt with her, then what? She leaves, says she has had a good time and goes ghost and you're down 20-30$. I want to hear about this follow up game you're talking about, because I hear contradictory ideas in the community about "proving yourself" to a woman.
Who goes on a date to "flirt, then leave"? LOL

You escalate, and keep escalating until she tells you no. The goal is to get her back to your place and lay the D.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who goes on a date to "flirt, then leave"? LOL

You escalate, and keep escalating until she tells you no. The goal is to get her back to your place and lay the D.
Yeah you're right. I didn't know what I was thinking when I typed that up. I think I was wondering how you went about convincing her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right. I didn't know what I was thinking when I typed that up. I think I was wondering how you went about convincing her.
There shouldn't be too much "convincing". There might an anti-slvt defense or two, "I don't normally do this..", and you say "I know baby, I know you ain't like those other girls".. etc.. but it's 2022, it's not a good look to be labeled as a creep/rapist in todays climate. If it starts feeling weird for you, it's probably x10 creepy for the girl.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
There shouldn't be too much "convincing". There might an anti-slvt defense or two, "I don't normally do this..", and you say "I know baby, I know you ain't like those other girls".. etc.. but it's 2022, it's not a good look to be labeled as a creep/rapist in todays climate. If it starts feeling weird for you, it's probably x10 creepy for the girl.
Great tips, thanks for the advice.