Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about the Theranos chick Elizabeth Holmes?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides that she is a young, female version of Bernie Madoff. :rolleyes:

I'd always thought she had a mediocre level of beauty (although she is slender), but this pic makes her look much better:

theranos.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The voice is a huge turn off, but the eyes look less crazy.

The bigger issue is how the psychological phenomenon of the "Fear of Missing Out" (FOMO) is and has been causing huge amounts of misappropriated capital in the economy. Theranos being a prime example due to the media hyping this charlatan as the "female Steve Jobs"

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched video clips of her interviews and I would say she's mastered the art of making people feel "special". She does this by

1) holding an intense gaze on whomever is talking
2) Convincing them that they're smart
3) Feigning a sense of vulnerability (damsel in distress) - this is especially a powerful trick to use on ego-fragile buffoonish men
4) Pretending to agree with everything someone says

She is a very astute predator - she primarily focused on persons (usually men) whom she knew were insecure.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic example of how she plays on insecurity. Notice how she holds an intense gaze and feigns laughter which makes the interviewer feel "special". Never underestimate how ego-fragile the vast majority of sheep really are, Holmes managed to con many so-called moguls (supposedly these people are geniuses) in Silicon Valley simply by smiling and laughing at their lame jokes.

Caveat: holding an intense gaze is something only women can pull off without looking creepy, because the label of "creepy" doesn't apply to women. If a man tries to run holding-intense-gaze game, he damn well better make sure he's Chad certified otherwise he's going to look like a total creeper.

EDIT: btw, at 0:45 look at those effeminate goons sitting with their legs crossed and eating up all the bs nonsense coming out of Holmes' mouth..... western men as a collective are an absolute joke, it's no wonder women don't respect men anymore.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides that she is a young, female version of Bernie Madoff. :rolleyes:

I'd always thought she had a mediocre level of beauty (although she is slender), but this pic makes her look much better:

View attachment 6359

As IncelTV points out, men have lower standards for female beauty than is often believed.

It's not about her level of beauty, it's about how she made her targets feel special.

Cleopatra falls into this category, she wasn't any more attractive than some average ho0ker on the streets of Rome or Alexandria, but it was her ability to play to a man's ego that managed to rope in Caesar and Mark Antony.

Here's a digital facial reconstruction of what Cleopatra might have looked like, nothing special IMHO

cleopatra.jpg

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic example of how she plays on insecurity. Notice how she holds an intense gaze and feigns laughter which makes the interviewer feel "special". Never underestimate how ego-fragile the vast majority of sheep really are, Holmes managed to con many so-called moguls (supposedly these people are geniuses) in Silicon Valley simply by smiling and laughing at their lame jokes.
You're right; I watched the documentary about her. She has a powerful gaze, even through the idiot box, that's hard not to get lost in. I like your breakdown - good reminder - that is to use those powers for good of course.

One of the men who fell under her spell (and gave her ca$h money) was George Schultz. This man was Secretary of State during the Reagan years and had to bargain with world leaders and diplomats of every ilk and type. Yet he couldn't see through Holmes. Ah, the power of pu$$y. If countries appointed hot seductresses as foreign ministers they'd get anything they wanted without a single shot being fired.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ. I'm really glad you posted this thread because i completely forgot about this charlatan.

I was planning on writing a thread about a case study in female narcissism and was planning on using Megan Markle as the subject, but now i think i might use Holmes as the subject because her mannerisms are much easier to clearly articulate to SIMP men who think all women are angels.

Fellas, if you're not Chad certified and a woman gives you that intense gaze like Holmes, she sees you as easy prey...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Caveat: holding an intense gaze is something only women can pull off without looking creepy, because the label of "creepy" doesn't apply to women. If a man tries to run holding-intense-gaze game, he damn well better make sure he's Chad certified otherwise he's going to look like a total creeper.

EDIT: btw, at 0:45 look at those effeminate goons sitting with their legs crossed and eating up all the bs nonsense coming out of Holmes' mouth..... western men as a collective are an absolute joke, it's no wonder women don't respect men anymore.

If someone showed you the clip starting at 2:36 and said she was a robot most believe it. The way she's nodding her head with her eyes open so wide they want to pop out her head is like she's glitching. This person is either a clone or possessed by some demons. Human clones are known to not blink or have belly buttons.

One of her teachers said her voice is fake. Classic Cluster B when asked what it feels like to be the youngest billionaire. She looks down first then answers that its not about the $ but it's about helping people. Hopefully most can spot how easy her lie was to that question. Deep eye gazing is common in Cluster B's as they know how extremely powerful it is in getting people to submit. They're not looking at you, they're looking through you which puts some into a hypnotic trance.

Look into my eyes and tell me what it is you see?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she looks positively crazy, and she is very unattractive to me. Crazy eyes, chubby cheeks and clown mouth. I’ll pass. And that phony voice - yuck.

You guys are right. She is a predator for weaklings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty easy for girls to make guys feel special. Most guys don't get much attention from girls, so any overt display from a woman suggesting she might be into him is going to make him feel good.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how she barely blinks...... and notice how all the board members are old men....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she snagged herself an heir to a hotel chain.... this woman is truly talented at playing on men's egos....

My prediction: she'll get acquitted by a jury of thirsty men.... then she's gonna divorce her hotel heir husband, take half his wealth and live comfortablely for the rest of her life.....

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's obviously a master at manipulation. Now she's all good with a rich fiancé who is very likely to be another simp.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's obviously a master at manipulation. Now she's all good with a rich fiancé who is very likely to be another simp.
When you look deep into her case, it is extremely troubling how far she was able to get, how much support she was able to garner, like she received a sign off from Henry freakin Kissinger, along with others but his name stands out.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you look deep into her case, it is extremely troubling how far she was able to get, how much support she was able to garner, like she received a sign off from Henry freakin Kissinger, along with others but his name stands out.
Kissinger is the horniest man that most folks don't realize how horny he is. :cool:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guess she will have several affairs with security guards, get divorced, get remarried to some loser that writes her letters and professes his true love for her, and then get out and divorce him too.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got off easy just like martha stewart i' doubt shell do a full decade.