"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What do you think about "Dibs"?

D_Master

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Indiana
So in my circle of friends we've run into a bit of a problem. In a group of about 8 or so of us, there are 3 of us that would like to ask out the same girl. Now i've liked her for awhile now and was planning on asking her out whenever i get the chance to. However, another guy told someone else that he was calling dibs on her, not knowing that 2 other people like her as well. Me personally, i don't believe in it. But others say it's "being a good friend" and it could ruin friendships if you don't honor the "dibs". I was wondering what others around here think about this situation?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
Hmm, it's not like she's the last beer or anything! May the best man win, I say. :cool:
 
Last edited:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
When a guy call dibs, it's like saying, "I get the first chance to ask her out."

Then, once he asks her out, she returns to fair game status.

The other option is that the next time one of your friends calls dibs on a girl, decide on the 'terms' of the call.

Because, it's true that such a thing can cause a bit of friction between friends...
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Personally, I don't believe in dibs. It's basically someone telling you what you can and can't do, while guilt-tripping you.

I do believe in bros over hos, but dibs is an exception, and I'll explain why. If a friend tells me that he's interested in a girl I'm planning to ask out, I will back off out of respect, and even try to help him out. Sometimes you do have to take one for the team, and it builds a better friendship.

But if he tells me he has dibs on her, he's pretty much telling me "fvck off, she's mine". Friends don't do that sh!t. If he came to me as a friend and said he was interested and if it would be cool for him to go for it, I'd give her up right there and then. But if he's telling me what I can and can't do, and trying to control me while using friendship as a guilt-trip, then he's sh!t out of luck.

Remember, real friends respect each other and don't step on each others toes over a girl. By calling dibs, this guy stepped on your toes, and that's not a sign of a friend.

My 2c
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
MindOverMatter - I would agree with that, it is kinda like having your friend step on your toes a little bit...

That's why I would like to add that if the person DOES 'call dibs' he better act quick, and I let them know that 'dibs' is not an eternal thing, if it's been a week and he hasn't done anything about it then there is nothing wrong, and if the guy gets angry that you didn't let him get dibs then you just tell him "I gave you the chance and you didn't take it, that's as much as giving up. Deal with it."
 
Top