I know this thread, been posted somewhere before. But, I cant find it when I did a search. I been wondering, what do you DJ be saying, when a girl says "you're funny" A simple, "thanks" wouldn't be funny
So anyone got any good responds?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Hehe, thats awesome.Originally posted by Ever onward
I have the ultimate ****y + Funny response for this...
her: You're funny
me: thanks, so are you.....but looks aren't everything
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Im gonna be using this one today!!!! and many more days to come!! That is the bomb that call!! hahahaaha.Originally posted by Ever onward
I have the ultimate ****y + Funny response for this...
her: You're funny
me: thanks, so are you.....but looks aren't everything
HAHAAHAH what a come backOriginally posted by bootlegger
She'll say: not ha ha funny but queer funny. (Slingblade)
My response works great and girls (especially really hot ones) eat it up.HAHAAHAH what a come back
please people post some actually nice/funny at the same time come backs, not insults
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
omg.. this is the worst thing ive ever seen.Originally posted by TurboLover
Her:"Your funny?"
Me:"Funny how?"
Her:"I don't know you just are, you know."
Me:"No I don't know, you said it, you said I was funny...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How am I funny?? ... How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me! Tell me what's funny!!"
![]()
Originally posted by 00Kevin
hmm.... I might try to go for the number close... since you already have the girls interest at this point. the thought process that came to my mind is something like this
girl: "hey, your funny"
me: "yeah, but if could say the same for you I'd ask you for your number"
girl: "you wish" or she says, "why am I not funny?"
me: "ah you poor girl. when was the last time a funny guy asked for your number?
girl: "never" (to many AFC!)
me: "well if it isn't an intrusion, give me your number and I'll call you"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.