"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do you say, what a girl say you're funny?

aznxboi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I know this thread, been posted somewhere before. But, I cant find it when I did a search. I been wondering, what do you DJ be saying, when a girl says "you're funny" A simple, "thanks" wouldn't be funny :( So anyone got any good responds?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
When a girl says im funny i usually laugh or don't say anything at all.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
heres my previous retarded response

"oh you too *giggles like a girl*"

lol that was before *and still can't come up with a good response* :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I have the ultimate ****y + Funny response for this...

her: You're funny

me: thanks, so are you.....but looks aren't everything
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Ever onward
I have the ultimate ****y + Funny response for this...

her: You're funny

me: thanks, so are you.....but looks aren't everything
Hehe, thats awesome.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Say "I know" like David Puddy said to that chick flirting with him on the airplane on Seinfeld.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Her:"Your funny?"

Me:"Funny how?"

Her:"I don't know you just are, you know."

Me:"No I don't know, you said it, you said I was funny...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How am I funny?? ... How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me! Tell me what's funny!!"

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ever onward
I have the ultimate ****y + Funny response for this...

her: You're funny

me: thanks, so are you.....but looks aren't everything
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Im gonna be using this one today!!!! and many more days to come!! That is the bomb that call!! hahahaaha.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
that goodfellas thing does work good...

say: funny how? funny like a clown funny?

sometimes, if the girl is hip to movies... She'll say: not ha ha funny but queer funny. (Slingblade)


000

keep in mind, just because she sais you are funny doesn't mean, you have to say something funny. Don't be a dog, jumping through hoops.

In humor, timing is everything.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bootlegger
She'll say: not ha ha funny but queer funny. (Slingblade)
HAHAAHAH what a come back

please people post some actually nice/funny at the same time come backs, not insults :rolleyes:
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
HAHAAHAH what a come back

please people post some actually nice/funny at the same time come backs, not insults
My response works great and girls (especially really hot ones) eat it up.

You just need to say it in cool voice with a slight smile on your lips. After that she will probably give you a light slug on the shoulder and call you brat. If a woman does that to you, you're doing pretty good.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TurboLover
Her:"Your funny?"

Me:"Funny how?"

Her:"I don't know you just are, you know."

Me:"No I don't know, you said it, you said I was funny...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How am I funny?? ... How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me! Tell me what's funny!!"

:cool:
omg.. this is the worst thing ive ever seen.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
hmm.... I might try to go for the number close... since you already have the girls interest at this point. the thought process that came to my mind is something like this

girl: "hey, your funny"

me: "yeah, but if could say the same for you I'd ask you for your number"

girl: "you wish" or she says, "why am I not funny?"

me: "ah you poor girl. when was the last time a funny guy asked for your number?

girl: "never" (to many AFC!)

me: "well if it isn't an intrusion, give me your number and I'll call you"
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Originally posted by 00Kevin
hmm.... I might try to go for the number close... since you already have the girls interest at this point. the thought process that came to my mind is something like this

girl: "hey, your funny"

me: "yeah, but if could say the same for you I'd ask you for your number"

girl: "you wish" or she says, "why am I not funny?"

me: "ah you poor girl. when was the last time a funny guy asked for your number?

girl: "never" (to many AFC!)

me: "well if it isn't an intrusion, give me your number and I'll call you"


This whole thing is really bad.

Really REALLY bad.

It comes off as really cheesy and stale.



Say "I know" in an over exagerated way.... it comes off as ****y but also funny at the same time.

I've done this before, and it works.


The Bad Ass Canadian
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top