Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of this?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about text? Serious question as ive been out of the game from 2006 to now essentially
I use text mostly for logistics, not much else. I don't hold conversations over chat/text unless it's someone I know well enough to be able to imagine their tone/inflection.

Communication is mostly about non-verbal communication and intonation, not about the words you speak. So text, leaving only the words, is imperfect communication, even if you have a wide vocabulary.

The whole 'text game' is fun, but with terrible ROI. I would stick to approaching in person and not use the text and/or dating apps. Whenever women contact me on IG, I use the chat to set up another meeting so we can speak in person. Women who like to chat are mostly into it for the validation.

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you ask her out on a coffee date?

Let me guess, you didn't want her to know you're a millionaire?
From my experience, and many others (including total players) taking a woman to a nice dinner on a first date is a total rookie move. More often than not it is waste of money as no connection or worse...I took one woman to a nice dinner on the first date and within half an hour it was clear she was a total conspiracy theorist who thought every world leader was the antichrist and criticised me for not agreeing with her. Wasted $200 on that one and 1.5 hours of my life. Coffee or park date first as a filter, THEN offer dinner date...which is what I did here.

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-validation. Putting yourself on a pedestal to make others qualify themselves to you.

He doesn't want help; it's not what he came here for.
WTF are you talking about? False. I came here and asked a genuine question as I want some advice and I got some good advice, thank you all. Then you come in aggressively for no reason.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, and many others (including total players) taking a woman to a nice dinner on a first date is a total rookie move.
I agree. That's why, when someone asked me if you should've taken her to dinner, I answered:
No, of course not. What's wrong with having drinks at some snooty jazz club?
So, I meet a woman in a coffee house, I make a date to have a drink with her (so you can bail when she turns out to be something you didn't expect or want) and if she's a good match she can ride pillion on my motorcycle to show that she's fearless and trusts me. :cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That's why, when someone asked me if you should've taken her to dinner, I answered:

So, I meet a woman in a coffee house, I make a date to have a drink with her (so you can bail when she turns out to be something you didn't expect or want) and if she's a good match she can ride pillion on my motorcycle to show that she's fearless and trusts me. :cool:
Is the motorcycle a metaphor or a symbol for something else

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be linear with women , there's no real process to follow you have to go with what feels right in the moment

If you feel like you want to kiss her , kiss her , if you feel like you want too fvck her fvck her

Most women now will just go with the flow trying to structure your interactions by doing xyz at certain times is pointless

remember YOU lead she follows

If she for one second has doubt in your ability to lead her into bed and into a relationship she will get bored and her attention will wonder which I think is what has happened here

She also may have had to time to digest and think about the age gap

10 years you can just about get away with but I would say its the upper end of the limit

15-20 years is just too much

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, let's not encourage him now.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? AA totally has the Mad Max look ready to go if we ever enter a dystopian nightmare. He can choose to be the villian or the protagonist. I think it's a chill look for an older guy like myself.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 52yo guy, in great shape, most people say I look 45. Step 1 - Saturday: I chatted up a hotty at a cafe - she is mid to late 30s. She gave me her number. I asked her out the next day. She agreed. Despite being great weather she made it clear she wanted to meet in a cafe not walk in the beautiful park we have here.

Step 2: Sunday - great cafe date. 1.5 hours. She hugged me at the end and said she wanted to see me again and looked excited.

Step 3: Monday - probably a rookie move. I just texted "Great to meet you yesterday". No response from her.

Step 4: Wednesday - I texted suggesting a walk on the beach or dinner on Saturday. I joked about giving her completely diverse options. No response.

How can a woman go from 100% interested to 0% ghosting me just from Monday's text?

Thanks
She agreed to have a coffee with you, gave you a hug and then disappeared.
It's pretty typical female behavior.

I didn't read everything but I saw someone mentioned 2 degrees and she's a professional something or other.
So what?
Can you put your peenus in her two degrees? Does her job title stop her from wasting your time?
No. All of that means nothing, less than nothing, if she's not into you.

Her behavior is her value and her behavior is BS.

Homem_Da_montanha

Reaction score
I'm a 52yo guy, in great shape, most people say I look 45. Step 1 - Saturday: I chatted up a hotty at a cafe - she is mid to late 30s. She gave me her number. I asked her out the next day. She agreed. Despite being great weather she made it clear she wanted to meet in a cafe not walk in the beautiful park we have here.

Step 2: Sunday - great cafe date. 1.5 hours. She hugged me at the end and said she wanted to see me again and looked excited.

Step 3: Monday - probably a rookie move. I just texted "Great to meet you yesterday". No response from her.

Step 4: Wednesday - I texted suggesting a walk on the beach or dinner on Saturday. I joked about giving her completely diverse options. No response.

How can a woman go from 100% interested to 0% ghosting me just from Monday's text?

Thanks
need more details how the date went.
You didn’t escalate and try to kiss her?