"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do you guys usually do for dates?

Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Everyone knows there are options. Coffee shops, restaurants, going out, dancing, parties/events, etc.

I personally have found a lot of success with activities that I'd be doing anyway. (i.e. working from home and just having the girl over, practicing music/playing gigs, going to the gym.)

What has worked well for you guys date wise?

Cheers
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
A drink, maybe an app if you want to continue the convo. Usually, never longer than an hour or two. Though, I've gone longer on occasion if the chemistry was there and we were about to get hot and heavy. You can even ask her, before asking the bartender/waiter what she's drinking. Then, you say when the bartender comes over, she's buying me a Johnny Black neat, I'm buying her a rum and coke; no ice.

Always lead.

As for second dates, groupon, goldstar and similar apps are your friend. Axe throwing is a great adrenaline rush both can do for cheap. Other options would be tennis, pool, mini-golf, feeding the ducks (weather permitting) at the park, zoo, etc. Don't do like some dudes here and feed her before you f uck her. You want to get an app during drinks, fine, nothing more. A first date shouldn't be more than 40 bucks in a major metro area. Second date, 40 - 60 bucks (activity + drinks after). You want to plan an activity near your place or hers. Therefore, if you go for drinks again, you can head back to either and get something cooking. Get it?
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
A drink, maybe an app if you want to continue the convo. Usually, never longer than an hour or two. Though, I've gone longer on occasion if the chemistry was there and we were about to get hot and heavy. You can even ask her, before asking the bartender/waiter what she's drinking. Then, you say when the bartender comes over, she's buying me a Johnny Black neat, I'm buying her a rum and coke; no ice.

Always lead.

As for second dates, groupon, goldstar and similar apps are your friend. Axe throwing is a great adrenaline rush both can do for cheap. Other options would be tennis, pool, mini-golf, feeding the ducks (weather permitting) at the park, zoo, etc. Don't do like some dudes here and feed her before you f uck her. You want to get an app during drinks, fine, nothing more. A first date shouldn't be more than 40 bucks in a major metro area. Second date, 40 - 60 bucks (activity + drinks after). You want to plan an activity near your place or hers. Therefore, if you go for drinks again, you can head back to either and get something cooking. Get it?
Great ideas! I appreciate it.

also LOL feed her before you f uck her. What is she like a gremlin? cant get water on her or some shi t. that's funny.

Cheers
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
A drink, maybe an app if you want to continue the convo. Usually, never longer than an hour or two. Though, I've gone longer on occasion if the chemistry was there and we were about to get hot and heavy. You can even ask her, before asking the bartender/waiter what she's drinking. Then, you say when the bartender comes over, she's buying me a Johnny Black neat, I'm buying her a rum and coke; no ice.

Always lead.

As for second dates, groupon, goldstar and similar apps are your friend. Axe throwing is a great adrenaline rush both can do for cheap. Other options would be tennis, pool, mini-golf, feeding the ducks (weather permitting) at the park, zoo, etc. Don't do like some dudes here and feed her before you f uck her. You want to get an app during drinks, fine, nothing more. A first date shouldn't be more than 40 bucks in a major metro area. Second date, 40 - 60 bucks (activity + drinks after). You want to plan an activity near your place or hers. Therefore, if you go for drinks again, you can head back to either and get something cooking. Get it?

If I was you I would drop the groupon thing... I'd say there's a 90% chance she's gonna be thinking cheap skate - It makes you look like you chose that place because you had a coupon rather than because you thought it was a cool place to go. It's in most cases a turn off. I get that you wanna save money, but there are plenty of chances in life to be frugal and this isn't one of them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
If I was you I would drop the groupon thing... I'd say there's a 90% chance she's gonna be thinking cheap skate - It makes you look like you chose that place because you had a coupon rather than because you thought it was a cool place to go. It's in most cases a turn off. I get that you wanna save money, but there are plenty of chances in life to be frugal and this isn't one of them.

For sure,

better to do cheap activities (coffee & explore the city) at "full price" than a more expensive one and start whipping out coupons left and right lol
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If I was you I would drop the groupon thing... I'd say there's a 90% chance she's gonna be thinking cheap skate - It makes you look like you chose that place because you had a coupon rather than because you thought it was a cool place to go. It's in most cases a turn off. I get that you wanna save money, but there are plenty of chances in life to be frugal and this isn't one of them.
Never had a problem with it dude. I pay on my phone, they never know. But, if you like to pay full price, knock yourself out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ERB

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
47
Location
In her dreams
I have taken girls fishing and sharks tooth hunting. I always get the “that was the best date ever “ afterwards. Just invite them along to do things that you enjoy doing.
 
Top