Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys usually do for dates?

Reaction score
Everyone knows there are options. Coffee shops, restaurants, going out, dancing, parties/events, etc.

I personally have found a lot of success with activities that I'd be doing anyway. (i.e. working from home and just having the girl over, practicing music/playing gigs, going to the gym.)

What has worked well for you guys date wise?

Cheers

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A drink, maybe an app if you want to continue the convo. Usually, never longer than an hour or two. Though, I've gone longer on occasion if the chemistry was there and we were about to get hot and heavy. You can even ask her, before asking the bartender/waiter what she's drinking. Then, you say when the bartender comes over, she's buying me a Johnny Black neat, I'm buying her a rum and coke; no ice.

Always lead.

As for second dates, groupon, goldstar and similar apps are your friend. Axe throwing is a great adrenaline rush both can do for cheap. Other options would be tennis, pool, mini-golf, feeding the ducks (weather permitting) at the park, zoo, etc. Don't do like some dudes here and feed her before you f uck her. You want to get an app during drinks, fine, nothing more. A first date shouldn't be more than 40 bucks in a major metro area. Second date, 40 - 60 bucks (activity + drinks after). You want to plan an activity near your place or hers. Therefore, if you go for drinks again, you can head back to either and get something cooking. Get it?

Reaction score
A drink, maybe an app if you want to continue the convo. Usually, never longer than an hour or two. Though, I've gone longer on occasion if the chemistry was there and we were about to get hot and heavy. You can even ask her, before asking the bartender/waiter what she's drinking. Then, you say when the bartender comes over, she's buying me a Johnny Black neat, I'm buying her a rum and coke; no ice.

Always lead.

As for second dates, groupon, goldstar and similar apps are your friend. Axe throwing is a great adrenaline rush both can do for cheap. Other options would be tennis, pool, mini-golf, feeding the ducks (weather permitting) at the park, zoo, etc. Don't do like some dudes here and feed her before you f uck her. You want to get an app during drinks, fine, nothing more. A first date shouldn't be more than 40 bucks in a major metro area. Second date, 40 - 60 bucks (activity + drinks after). You want to plan an activity near your place or hers. Therefore, if you go for drinks again, you can head back to either and get something cooking. Get it?
Great ideas! I appreciate it.

also LOL feed her before you f uck her. What is she like a gremlin? cant get water on her or some shi t. that's funny.

Cheers

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows there are options. Coffee shops, restaurants, going out, dancing, parties/events, etc.

I personally have found a lot of success with activities that I'd be doing anyway. (i.e. working from home and just having the girl over, practicing music/playing gigs, going to the gym.)

What has worked well for you guys date wise?

Cheers
I like shooting pool (billiards) or a college hockey game (Division hockey-e.g. Princeton, NJ) there is not a bad seat in the house.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Always lead.

If I was you I would drop the groupon thing... I'd say there's a 90% chance she's gonna be thinking cheap skate - It makes you look like you chose that place because you had a coupon rather than because you thought it was a cool place to go. It's in most cases a turn off. I get that you wanna save money, but there are plenty of chances in life to be frugal and this isn't one of them.

Reaction score
If I was you I would drop the groupon thing... I'd say there's a 90% chance she's gonna be thinking cheap skate - It makes you look like you chose that place because you had a coupon rather than because you thought it was a cool place to go. It's in most cases a turn off. I get that you wanna save money, but there are plenty of chances in life to be frugal and this isn't one of them.

For sure,

better to do cheap activities (coffee & explore the city) at "full price" than a more expensive one and start whipping out coupons left and right lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never had a problem with it dude. I pay on my phone, they never know. But, if you like to pay full price, knock yourself out.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have taken girls fishing and sharks tooth hunting. I always get the “that was the best date ever “ afterwards. Just invite them along to do things that you enjoy doing.