"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What do you guys look for in a woman?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I've noticed that a lot of guys just seem to take what they can get and have little in the way of standards in regards to what they'd actually want in potential gf material.

For me it's pretty simple;

- Have to be attracted to her- This one is a no brainer lol
- Exercises regularly and takes care of herself- I workout a lot and take care of myself so I see this as one out of compatibility.
- No drinking beyond a social level, drugs or smoking- Common sense
- No children- Not interested in raising another man's child
- Educated and reasonably intelligent- I'm pretty well read/educated so I need to be able to have conversations that go beyond gossip
- Has a life, friends, hobbies and interests of her own- Again, common sense
- No serious mental health or behavior issues- Everyone has their own little quirks, but I can't be in a relationship with someone who acts like a 12 year old.

The sad part is finding a woman who even meets half of those things is almost impossible, with 2/3 of women being overweight especially. As a 6'4", in shape and attractive white dude this is kind of disheartening to an extent but I'm sure she is out there.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
-attractive
-good family background
-low partner count
-kind, empathetic nature
-conservative/republican

Haven’t found this woman yet and don’t plan to.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
-attractive
-good family background
-low partner count
-kind, empathetic nature
-conservative/republican

Haven’t found this woman yet and don’t plan to.
Living in Los Angeles you probably aren't going to find a woman who matches your political views and the rest of what you are looking for.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Living in Los Angeles you probably aren't going to find a woman who matches your political views and the rest of what you are looking for.
Lol yeah I know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Summing it up beyond the obvious things (no kids, no smoking, good hygiene, bla bla)... in the moment after orgasm when your hormones change and enable you to look beyond wanting sex at her as a person, I still feel that I want her.

That's the most defining criteria I use.
 
Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Summing it up beyond the obvious things (no kids, no smoking, good hygiene, bla bla)... In the moment after having sex, when a man's hormones shift and you can look at her as a person without sex clouding the mind, I still feel that I want her.
What, you mean you don't want a woman with dentures, more rolls than a bakery and smokes like a chimney?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
What, you mean you don't want a woman with dentures, more rolls than a bakery and smokes like a chimney?
Heh, well I like fat girls so more rolls than a bakery would be sweet... lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top