Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you guys do to invite girls to your room?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to any college guys out there... what do you guys have in your room to invite girls over during a party?

like "wanna come over and see my goldfish?" lol.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliched but, "do you want to get out of here?" or, "do you want to come back to <dorm name> with me?"

You'd be surprised at how similar girls are to guys at a party when they're drunk, sometimes just being upfront works wonders.

But usually "We can come back and watch a movie, I have to show you <movie> you need to see it" etc. if you're not at a party. Girls don't want to be labeled sluts, if they hook up with someone they want to say "it just happened".

Idk, that's just what works for me, I'm sure other people have different methods

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Brighty suggested, if I'm on a date or not at a party, I always ask them to come back up to watch a movie

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I've used some duuuumb sh!t in my day and it pretty much all works. No matter WHAT you try to make the bait and switch look like, she can read between the lines. I've used books, art, music, Dave Chappelle, movies, a "nightcap", etc.

If she's down, she'll come. If she's not, she won't. The reason is secondary.

fleeordie5

Reaction score
"Mum, can you help me with this economics sum?"

"Sis, get me a cup of iced water, will you?"

While in the room of course.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have something cool in your room that isn't in the rest of the dorm to show off. It can be anything. I have a lot of crafts and stuff that I've made from where I work. So I usually casually bring up my job and then they usually ask to see my portfolio.

Movies are also a good idea.

If all else fails just use a simple "Do you want to see my room?"
I've used this before and it is has never really failed me. Girls are curious. A room can tell a lot about a person.

You can also go the opposite route with this and have her over a few times without showing your room, and it will make her wonder. But chances are if you're doing this then you probably aren't getting too much action. Unless you are banging her on your couch or something.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter what line you use. If she is turned on, she'll. Just tell her you have a funny TV show for her to watch or a movie etc. Girls will get the hint. If they're interested, they'll come.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"come watch my goldfish do flips... he only does it for cute girls ;) "

as everyone else said, the real reason is sexual, as you AND the girl (hopefully) both know. especially within the context of a party where the alcohol is flowing freely and everyone is looking to do nothing more than be promiscuous. god i love college ;)

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "How about coming over tonight for a movie? I've got a big, and comfortable bed." depends on the tone of course

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep a guitar in the room and can play it fairly well, seems to help quite a bit :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, wanna come check out my Rainbow Brite doll collection?"

Works wonders.

;)

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah alot of these responses were really funny. and i do think the movie thing is a nice idea.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
and if a girl comes, it basically means u two are gonna fvk? sorry im in hs right now and i wanna know what happens :p

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fleeordie5 said:
"Mum, can you help me with this economics sum?"

"Sis, get me a cup of iced water, will you?"

While in the room of course.
I think this would work really well in the midwest USA, going to give it a shot. :D

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
and if a girl comes, it basically means u two are gonna fvk? sorry im in hs right now and i wanna know what happens :p
It means she's AT LEAST down for a make out session. From there I like to go to neck and ears (heatin up the oven) as well as grab and hold her by the hair near the base of her neck. Listen to her body/moans/groans and keep going in the direction that makes her horniest.