Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you guys do to invite girls to your room?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually get quite a lot of success with this, so i will shed some light on it. I personally think a movie is a brilliant choice because it won't trigger any anti defence system really and its just a nice way to end a night.

However my personal favourite is still a massage, hell sometimes i don't even end up giving the massage, but if i do its the perfect way to escalate. The way to do it is maybe bring it up in a sosuave manner and you usually get something like "wow you do massage? i really need a massage lol" then just take it home from there.

Same as above could be another skill like guitar, so say something like "i love playing the guitar its my passaion in life" and she may give you something like "wow i wish i could play guitar" (i will teach you), "wow are you any good" (come to my place and i will show you and maybe ill teach you a few things too), basically just improvise with what she says. Alcohol is a good way as well just say you have some at your place.

To be honest bro she knows whats going to happen so if you just give her a reasonable excuse to come to your house, she will say yes if shes interested. Just try out some things that these people have told you and some new things of your own.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, do you guys all have TVs in your room? i dont have a TV in my room so the movie thing might not work lol.

also, the apartment complex im living in right now is notorious for having open parties. what are some good stories to bring girls from the parties to my room?