“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What do you do if date reschedules?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
OP contacted me through PM, but I thought one detail he shared was relevant:

The date he had planned with the girl is a huge holiday (with a lot of cool sh1t for young people, apparently) in Holland, where he lives, called King's Day.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
The date he had planned with the girl is a huge holiday (with a lot of cool sh1t for young people, apparently) in Holland, where he lives, called King's Day.
Mistake. Don’t plan a date on or near holidays.

Men, shut down dating completely from November 15-January 2. Stick with only a current rotation of plates during that time. Don’t bother starting anything new.
 

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
Mistake. Don’t plan a date on or near holidays.

Men, shut down dating completely from November 15-January 2. Stick with only a current rotation of plates during that time. Don’t bother starting anything new.
Noted thank you for that!
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
If she doesn’t offer another date or day herself then Go no contact, and then forget about her. You aren’t her priority. No contact will eventually make her realize she will lose you.
 
Top