Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did I do wrong

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking with this HB8 from my school for a couple of weeks (MSN and school). I've always teased her and stuff (I dont want her, I just needed practice). And two days ago, she came on MSN, and began to copy/paste conversations she had with a guy named Chris and asking me advices to get him, etc.

How should I tell her that I dont give a **** about her relationship with other guys...because I honestly don't.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an IOI mate.

She's trying to show you other guys are interested in her. It's a good sign not a bad. She's trying to see if she can shake you - how much you need her, how much you want her.

Bust on her for it. One of my favourate lines for this situation (which I didn't make up btw ;) David D I think- credit where it's due)

'Awww you have a wee fweend do you?' (spelled to show the pronounciation)

(pause)

"That's real progress for you!"

(pause)

"keep up the good behavior. Maybie more people will like you!"

This shows that you're of so high value that you don't need her AND that you get what she's doing. ;)

Best of luck mate.

And you're doing the right thing practicing with chicks you definately don't want at first. (nothing helps you get used to the idea of pretending you don't want the chick better ;) )

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I tell her that I dont give a **** about her relationship with other guys...because I honestly don't. [/B]

Read that bit of your post again and notice that you do give a sh1t about it Otherwise you wouldn't have posted here and you would have shrugged your shoulders and said 'oh well' probibly even typed the right thing anyway.

No point deluding yourself. However, don't worry about it. It'll all come together for you in time ;)

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn you're right about it. You opened my eyes, and thanks for the line buddy! :p

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This complement thing will get you nowhere with me Real I'm not like all the other guys :p ;) :D

Cheers mate.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctor
This complement thing will get you nowhere with me Real I'm not like all the other guys :p ;) :D

Cheers mate.
Me? try to get somewhere? with you...hahaha...don't make me laugh.:crackup: ;)

Still, good advice.