Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Days do you Usually Have Your Dates On?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates I had on Friday or Saturday nites were more likely to lead to sechs than dates held M-Th when most had work the next day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prospect of work the next morning before 9 AM can often hang negatively over a first date drinks date on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

the biggest difference between college and the white collar working world is the consequences of messing up. In college, if you mess up, the absolute worst consequence is that you fail a specific class and have to take it again. Knowing that's the worst consequence is liberating and you can have a more carefree mentality going into dates. In the white collar working world, if you fucck up at work, you can get fired. When you get fired, you're likely facing 3-9 months of job interviews while getting a fraction of your former salary from state unemployment payments. That's going to affect quality of life in a major way. You can't have as carefree of a mentality on your weeknight dates.
Dates I had on Friday or Saturday nites were more likely to lead to sechs than dates held M-Th when most had work the next day.
These two quotes work well together. I prefer the Friday and Saturday night 1st-2nd date if it can happen. I'd also only give that time slot to someone when I arranged the date through some in-person method, likely some "daygame" venue.