"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What Days do you Usually Have Your Dates On?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The prospect of work the next morning before 9 AM can often hang negatively over a first date drinks date on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

the biggest difference between college and the white collar working world is the consequences of messing up. In college, if you mess up, the absolute worst consequence is that you fail a specific class and have to take it again. Knowing that's the worst consequence is liberating and you can have a more carefree mentality going into dates. In the white collar working world, if you fucck up at work, you can get fired. When you get fired, you're likely facing 3-9 months of job interviews while getting a fraction of your former salary from state unemployment payments. That's going to affect quality of life in a major way. You can't have as carefree of a mentality on your weeknight dates.
Dates I had on Friday or Saturday nites were more likely to lead to sechs than dates held M-Th when most had work the next day.
These two quotes work well together. I prefer the Friday and Saturday night 1st-2nd date if it can happen. I'd also only give that time slot to someone when I arranged the date through some in-person method, likely some "daygame" venue.
 
Top