Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could i have done

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But anyways she still sees you as a G.

She's gonna test that jealousy part of you very soon again,

She's gonna start testing to see how much she could control you or get a reaction from you.

Go see and talk to another hoe, don't put everything on this hoe.

There is no end to the game of pimping bro.

It's a lifestyle lol.
Preach my guy love your response and the details of it. What should i do next time she tests me like that again? How should i respond in general to such tests?

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But nonchalant can work against you in such instances don’t you think?
That's that "work hard" slave programming rearing its old head again.

I'm not saying don't engage.

I'm saying don't care about the result.

Working hard and trying hard is exertion of energy.

Slaves exert energy.

Masters conserve energy.

hoes wanna be with Master pimps they can be submissive to

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Slaves exert energy.

Masters conserve energy.

Can you please elaborate on not engaging and engaging? When do you engage and when not? Wdym with don’t care about the result?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time bend the girl over it. She will like it.

Particularly, I don't find it a problem. You're not going to take her to your place to watch TV, anyway.
That’s what i should do. Do her all around the house.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Slaves exert energy.

Masters conserve energy.

Basically Masters trust their process to do its thing and work...

I run a business, I let it run and do its own thing and I know that to get money it's not related to how hard I work because I have levers in place that works hard for me.

Slaves work hard cause their work is related to how hard/effort they put in.

Slaves: "my goal is 5K/month"

Master: "long as I focus on these KPIs I should hit 1M soon"

Girls want a Master. Masters don't try hard. They engage, behave and know if they keep doing these high lever actions, the result is guaranteed.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you please elaborate on not engaging and engaging? When do you engage and when not? Wdym with don’t care about the result?
Read my other threads lmao.

You care too much about what she thinks. It's so obvious. Thou shalt not give a F over these Hoes.

Read this first: Stop caring what she thinks

And you still have 1 kitty philosophy ingrained on you. lol

Read this: Accept her for who she really is

Lastly. To answer the nuances to the behaviour approach.

Just wrote this now lmao you're hella lucky Im practicing writing right now:

Dyke vs Chad 1: Secrets of the Dyke

Thursday night freak

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically Masters trust their process to do its thing and work...

I run a business, I let it run and do its own thing and I know that to get money it's not related to how hard I work because I have levers in place that works hard for me.

Slaves work hard cause their work is related to how hard/effort they put in.

Slaves: "my goal is 5K/month"

Master: "long as I focus on these KPIs I should hit 1M soon"

Girls want a Master. Masters don't try hard. They engage, behave and know if they keep doing these high lever actions, the result is guaranteed.
In sales stop caring about the sale.

Follow the process.

Is your product what they need.

In dating... what do these hoes need? :)

Supply them.

Look at Apollo and Dionysus. Think about the juxtaposition. Reflect. You have the answers within you lmao.

Free that inner pimp

I close at around 80%

Cause I literally make all my clients money.

They should thank me for even considering their business and that I even hopped on this call with them.

Cause I know they need me and I don't need them.

I'm able to control it.

Don't wanna pay me? Whatever, looks like it's not a good fit.

Move on and find another biz. lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You showed you are insecure and making it way more than it is at this point. She is not your girlfriend, stop treating her like one. One of the biggest mistakes guys make is thinking because a woman has sex with you once that you are now suddenly boyfriend/girlfriend or that she wants to be your girlfriend. This assumption has killed many initial attractions.

If you were confident in yourself you wouldn't have been bothered because you would already know she would turn him down. But you aren't. You want to try and put her in a box so nobody can talk to her because you are afraid if they do she will see how much better they are than you and she will decide to fvck and/or date them instead.

Bottom line? You have work to do on yourself.

This is weak behavior.

But to your question..
What could you have done?

Walk away and do nothing. It's not your concern.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't the type of girl you want to associate with.

Clearly she disrespected you.

However I think chicks are the least of your problem. My man you got a messy pad and not even a TV. Ain't no biches panties getting wet around that kind of chit hole.

Sort your room out first

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't the type of girl you want to associate with.

However I think chicks are the least of your problem. My man you got a messy pad and not even a TV. Ain't no biches panties getting wet around that kind of chit hole.

Sort your room out first
I be trying to my guy. How about what i did when i asked him for his name, was that good? How would you handle such a situation?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I be trying to my guy. How about what i did when i asked him for his name, was that good? How would you handle such a situation?
It ultimately depends on whether you want to be the as-hole type of guy. I'm not the as-hole type of guy, so I wouldn't care if men talked to women behind my back. Maybe the guy was an as-hole 1st if he saw the 2 of you were together 1st. But, it's ultimately your choice of what kind of guy you wanna be.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she read in on you an women are good with that. You should have just let her be. I guess because you slept over at her place things flipped on you and got you emotionally invested which should have been the position of the girl. Next time even if it is your wife just ignore and do your thing. If she wants to jeopardize the relationship let her do it in her own accord. Don't contribute because women like to blame shift. Trust me I am talking from experience

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It ultimately depends on whether you want to be the as-hole type of guy. I'm not the as-hole type of guy, so I wouldn't care if men talked to women behind my back. Maybe the guy was an as-hole 1st if he saw the 2 of you were together 1st. But, it's ultimately your choice of what kind of guy you wanna be.
The act of assertiveness was it suitable for the context?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she read in on you an women are good with that. You should have just let her be. I guess because you slept over at her place things flipped on you and got you emotionally invested which should have been the position of the girl. Next time even if it is your wife just ignore and do your thing. If she wants to jeopardize the relationship let her do it in her own accord. Don't contribute because women like to blame shift. Trust me I am talking from experience
Wdym she read in on me?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs i need your input,

I’ve recently met this chick at the gym. Yesterday i slept over at her place, today i see her again at the gym. Some random rat approaches her while we were talking asking how many sets she has left. I didn’t say anything, she answered she 2 left. I then go and do my workout sets, he then begins to speak to her trying to game her, i approach them as i wanted to assert myself and my presence and asks him for his name, he replies “do i know you” i’m like no i don’t i’m Ahmed nice to meet you all of that in Arabic. Then he just gets back to his workout. She then begins to say oh i know what you’re doing and all, to which i simply ignore. I then continue on with my workout, and she begins speaking with him again. she literally moved her workout place to be in close proximity to him. They then begin speaking to each other mid workout. I ignored all of that **** and left it to be as i didn’t want to seem insecure and all. She then goes somewhere else, and before i leave i speak to her asking her if she is staying for much longer to which she replies no, but she is not going home she is going out tonight with her friends for some drinks. I tell her alright and to enjoy her weekend.

My question was my reaction right? Is there something better to do in such situation? Should i have just left without telling her goodbye?
Dude why are yo mate guarding a chick like she's your 8 month pregnant wife? She has no commitment to you, not because she blowed you, she's doesn't owe loyalty to you. Are you that desperate for a girldfriend?

Dude, just next this chick. She shows nothing but 0 respect for you.
WTF are you talking saying? Respect for a guy who hasn't commit to?

And she's not loyal.
Again, loyal to whom specifically?

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with how you reacted. If she was with you, and the guy knew it, you imposed yourself. Better than being a cuck.
He acted insecure and needy as fvck. Women smell that $hit from miles away. Expect to be ghosted or put in a the friendzone and/or accusing you of harassment with the gym management. Men who act like that are creepy, possessive, who hit women when they get rejected cause they feel they're their property.

So if a woman has s3x with you, she becomes your girlfriend and owes you commitment? LOL

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking saying? Respect for a guy who hasn't commit to?
Yes. If you are somewhere with one person, it can be at the bar, the gym or the park, and that person "abandons" you to be with someone else, it is a sign of disrespect.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs i need your input,

I’ve recently met this chick at the gym. Yesterday i slept over at her place, today i see her again at the gym. Some random rat approaches her while we were talking asking how many sets she has left. I didn’t say anything, she answered she 2 left. I then go and do my workout sets, he then begins to speak to her trying to game her, i approach them as i wanted to assert myself and my presence and asks him for his name, he replies “do i know you” i’m like no i don’t i’m Ahmed nice to meet you all of that in Arabic. Then he just gets back to his workout. She then begins to say oh i know what you’re doing and all, to which i simply ignore. I then continue on with my workout, and she begins speaking with him again. she literally moved her workout place to be in close proximity to him. They then begin speaking to each other mid workout. I ignored all of that **** and left it to be as i didn’t want to seem insecure and all. She then goes somewhere else, and before i leave i speak to her asking her if she is staying for much longer to which she replies no, but she is not going home she is going out tonight with her friends for some drinks. I tell her alright and to enjoy her weekend.

My question was my reaction right? Is there something better to do in such situation? Should i have just left without telling her goodbye?
From my perspective, you fvcked up in the beginning by trying to "mate guard" her. You behaved like an absolute chump, like BackInTheGame and HorusGod described. You shouldve just let them interact however they want to and chill, but that will require shifting your perspective. You didnt want to seem insecure but she absolutely picked up that you are insecure.

I wouldnt listen to the blowhards on this forum telling you to hold some sort of grudge against this chick, that's doubling down on the wrong road. Even if she was your wife i would say mate guarding her is a chump move, youve known her for 2 days.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If you are somewhere with one person, it can be at the bar, the gym or the park, and that person "abandons" you to be with someone else, it is a sign of disrespect.
Are you autistic? They didn't go together at the gym, he saw her there, a girl who had a bj in her house, she's not his gf

If you're in a date with a woman and she abandons you, that's clearly a sign a of disrespect. Learn to differentiate different occasions.

Even if she was your wife i would say mate guarding her is a chump move, youve known her for 2 days.
BINGO! I think we all have made that mistake, if a woman is gonna cheat, she'll do it anyways, mate guarding or not, and if she's your committed gf, openly flirting with another guy in front of you " The medium is the message" next