Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could i have done

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse you are insecure as hell about this.

You can't even take her home. So what, you wanna "impose your dominance " on her and other men untill you did all the dishes and got a tv?

There's a saying that says: as you do 1 thing, yoi do anything. That means if you are nonchalant about such things it will show up in your overall character. Perhaps your clothes are also dirty ect.

Your priority should be changing this side of yourself. In these cases the woman acts like a mirror amd she'll highlight what's lacking: in this case basic shyte like manners and personal hygiene, and basic funding for a everyday thing like a tv. What's up with your bed? Is that presentable? The sheets. Everything. Fridge filled up. Tiolet spotless .What about this and that and this?

Lets not even focus about the fact she likes dudes from your heritage and that he was exactly that. You, my friend, must focus on growing up because yes, she will definitely lool for a real man. Stop playing yourself.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You can't even take her home. So what, you wanna "impose your dominance " on her and other men untill you did all the dishes and got a tv?

There's a saying that says: as you do 1 thing, yoi do anything. That means if you are nonchalant about such things it will show up in your overall character. Perhaps your clothes are also dirty ect.

Your priority should be changing this side of yourself. In these cases the woman acts like a mirror amd she'll highlight what's lacking: in this case basic shyte like manners and personal hygiene, and basic funding for a everyday thing like a tv. What's up with your bed? Is that presentable? The sheets. Everything. Fridge filled up. Tiolet spotless .What about this and that and this?

Lets not even focus about the fact she likes dudes from your heritage and that he was exactly that. You, my friend, must focus on growing up because yes, she will definitely lool for a real man. Stop playing yourself.
How am i playing myself? Wdym by growing up exactly? Yes i just have been for a few days and didn’t do house chores, doesn’t mean i am a dirty rat.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m also from my own heritage, so what’s up with that?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“look how they massacred my boy”- godfather

peep game , never get territorial over some dime a dozen hxe especially one that don’t give one shred of care if you meet your maker next week and especially one that hasn’t given you the azz
I’ll break the ice,
this one is not remotely interested in you
she pulled that disrespect at the gym while basically in a nutshell she telling you to get lost..
and you still had the gutz to crack frame by telling her to enjoy her weekend.
Let that sink in…

next time take a grasp of your dignity and just walk away with a limp in silence young homie

Drop this one like a bad habit.
Write her in water.
And yes get yourself a used screen atleast.
Harsh times have proven me that it’s a very useful logistics tool that makes a baddie get comfortable while you pour her a glass of wine that sets the tempo and moves her needle while bumpin some music videos

Attachments

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it when guys hit on my GF. Last week we were in line at the Airport. Some college kid came up and started chatting her up. I just chilled, amused. Until I found out he was attending my alma mater. I broke into the convo & we all wound up having a good talk.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wdym she read in on me?
Girls have met a lot archetypes of men so she was able to see what you were trying to do; you were getting jealous and marking your territory. Did is what girls do not men. That's why she said she can see what you are doing.

JustnTime

Banned
Reaction score
Dude she read in on you an women are good with that. You should have just let her be. I guess because you slept over at her place things flipped on you and got you emotionally invested which should have been the position of the girl. Next time even if it is your wife just ignore and do your thing. If she wants to jeopardize the relationship let her do it in her own accord. Don't contribute because women like to blame shift. Trust me I am talking from experience
I thought we were ALL adults on this site. So why do I feel like I'm constantly talking to adults suffering with severe Alzheimer's? Have you & I ever met? Have you ever heard MY side of the story? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME??? Do you want to, lmfaoo?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we were ALL adults on this site. So why do I feel like I'm constantly talking to adults suffering with severe Alzheimer's? Have you & I ever met? Have you ever heard MY side of the story? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME??? Do you want to, lmfaoo?
Alvinkels was replying to Anour.