Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could i have done

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs i need your input,

I’ve recently met this chick at the gym. Yesterday i slept over at her place, today i see her again at the gym. Some random rat approaches her while we were talking asking how many sets she has left. I didn’t say anything, she answered she 2 left. I then go and do my workout sets, he then begins to speak to her trying to game her, i approach them as i wanted to assert myself and my presence and asks him for his name, he replies “do i know you” i’m like no i don’t i’m Ahmed nice to meet you all of that in Arabic. Then he just gets back to his workout. She then begins to say oh i know what you’re doing and all, to which i simply ignore. I then continue on with my workout, and she begins speaking with him again. she literally moved her workout place to be in close proximity to him. They then begin speaking to each other mid workout. I ignored all of that **** and left it to be as i didn’t want to seem insecure and all. She then goes somewhere else, and before i leave i speak to her asking her if she is staying for much longer to which she replies no, but she is not going home she is going out tonight with her friends for some drinks. I tell her alright and to enjoy her weekend.

My question was my reaction right? Is there something better to do in such situation? Should i have just left without telling her goodbye?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your initial reaction was wrong. Regard the rat approaching your plate as it he is approaching YOU. He's entering your space, not hers.

It's called an EFA (early frame announcement).

Imagine you're at the grocery store and someone tries to take your cart, half filled with your groceries. Do you just phucking let them take the cart? Do you just walk away and grab more sh1t that you now have to carry in your arms?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your initial reaction was wrong. Regard the rat approaching your plate as it he is approaching YOU. He's entering your space, not hers.

It's called an EFA (early frame announcement).

Imagine you're at the grocery store and someone tries to take your cart, half filled with your groceries. Do you just phucking let them take the cart? Do you just walk away and grab more sh1t that you now have to carry in your arms?
I should have said something as soon as he said that **** that’s what you’re implying? How about when i got into the conversation and asked him about his name was that good?
Do you think the girl would perceive him now as more confident? Will her attraction level decrease about me?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just next this chick. She shows nothing but 0 respect for you.
How come? Wouldn’t a different perspective say she is trying to get me jealous? How about what i did is there room for improvement? Did i do something good?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she and the dude the same race? Maybe she is into dude...

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come? Wouldn’t a different perspective say she is trying to get me jealous? How about what i did is there room for improvement? Did i do something good?
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with how you reacted. If she was with you, and the guy knew it, you imposed yourself. Better than being a cuck.

But, if even after you went there and talked to him, the girl went back to the guy to talk with him, honestly, I think SHE needs to get better, not you.

From that point on, I would keep aloof and try to schedule a date with another/other girls.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you phuck her when you slept over?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with how you reacted. If she was with you, and the guy knew it, you imposed yourself. Better than being a cuck.

But, if even after you went there and talked to him, the girl went back to the guy to talk with him, honestly, I think SHE needs to get better, not you.

From that point on, I would keep aloof and try to schedule a date with another/other girls.
100% on that, i have another date scheduled with a girl on Monday. So we gucci

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because she has roommates, and told me she was uncomfortable. She did give me a wind job and i did stuck it in. She swallowed.
In that case why didn't she come to your place?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case why didn't she come to your place?
My place is ****ed my guy, there were no more busses to my place. Plus i have furniture scattered all around the place and i need to clean the house. I don’t even have a tv. Do you feel that’s a problem that i don’t have a tv?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My place is ****ed my guy, there were no more busses to my place. Plus i have furniture scattered all around the place and i need to clean the house. I don’t even have a tv. Do you feel that’s a problem that i don’t have a tv?
Sounds like you both can work on your cribs.

And then this is the real issue.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs i need your input,

I’ve recently met this chick at the gym. Yesterday i slept over at her place, today i see her again at the gym. Some random rat approaches her while we were talking asking how many sets she has left. I didn’t say anything, she answered she 2 left. I then go and do my workout sets, he then begins to speak to her trying to game her, i approach them as i wanted to assert myself and my presence and asks him for his name, he replies “do i know you” i’m like no i don’t i’m Ahmed nice to meet you all of that in Arabic. Then he just gets back to his workout. She then begins to say oh i know what you’re doing and all, to which i simply ignore. I then continue on with my workout, and she begins speaking with him again. she literally moved her workout place to be in close proximity to him. They then begin speaking to each other mid workout. I ignored all of that **** and left it to be as i didn’t want to seem insecure and all. She then goes somewhere else, and before i leave i speak to her asking her if she is staying for much longer to which she replies no, but she is not going home she is going out tonight with her friends for some drinks. I tell her alright and to enjoy her weekend.

My question was my reaction right? Is there something better to do in such situation? Should i have just left without telling her goodbye?
Lol she's not your hoe or property

And she's not loyal.

You're telling her you're scared she will go to him, have sex with him and leave you for him.

This is a test to see if you get jealous.

Real pimps don't care.

I was talking dirty to some hoe and this dude just comes in and says "What are you whispering" like a lil puppy who wants mommy's attention

Do the opposite next time.

If you're a G, seeing other guys makes u better or worse. It can give you even more status and social proof by simply not caring. Always be nonchalant.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But anyways she still sees you as a G.

She's gonna test that jealousy part of you very soon again,

She's gonna start testing to see how much she could control you or get a reaction from you.

Go see and talk to another hoe, don't put everything on this hoe.

There is no end to the game of pimping bro.

It's a lifestyle lol.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol she's not your hoe or property

And she's not loyal.

You're telling her you're scared she will go to him, have sex with him and leave you for him.

This is a test to see if you get jealous.

Real pimps don't care.

I was talking dirty to some hoe and this dude just comes in and says "What are you whispering" like a lil puppy who wants mommy's attention

Do the opposite next time.

If you're a G, seeing other guys makes u better or worse. It can give you even more status and social proof by simply not caring. Always be nonchalant.
But nonchalant can work against you in such instances don’t you think?