What can good-looks do that a personality can not?

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it into another way round....
Do you like your g f good looking ?

I think you do, well at least it is quit important....

Girls might be a bit different, but I believed looks is the first impression of everything...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-It gets you noticed more

-Naturally, they'll have more innitial interest in you

-Being hot will drive up some of that animal passion in that HB9

If I think of anything else, I'll post it. Alpha pulls, Good looking drools.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine yourself being being Brad Pitt for 2 hours

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What can good-looks do that a personality can not?"

Give me a boner.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOU HAVE WINGED WITH GOOD LOOKING NATURALS.

Trust me, some of the Naturals that I've winged with can do AFCish things, BUT because they're good looking, the girls forgive the mistakes and allow him to display more value later on during the sarge.

With a Good Looking Natural, all he has to do is just barely do more things right than wrong. That's it. Good Looking Naturals are also going to pull a helluva lot more ONS-es than most guys.

For Average to Above Average Looking PUAs, your GAME HAS TO BE TIGHT as hell. You only get a few strikes before you're thrown out of the game.

If you get a chance, wing with Naturals. You can learn a lot from them, I've been lucky because I've always hung out with at least one Natural growing up.

And here in Hollywood, I know some model caliber blokes and believe you me, girls treat them like AFC guys treat a hot girl.

These are some of things I've seen that a girl will do within 5 minutes of meeting them JUST BASED ON A GUY'S GOOD LOOKS:
  • They drool,
  • stop what they're doing,
  • stare,
  • bump into things,
  • tell they're friends,
  • stare,
  • get intimidated,
  • stutter when talking to the guys,
  • stare,
  • point,
  • nipples get hard,
  • giggle,
  • preen,
  • touch their hair,
  • touch their lips,
  • stare,
  • randomly buy them drinks,
  • randomly hug them,
  • randomly kiss them,
  • stare,
  • reach out to touch them like they were Jesus,
  • try and rub their cyck,
  • stare,
  • drop something so he can pick it up,
  • pull in another girl so he'll be doublely attracted,
  • kiss that girl,
  • dance "stripper" style,
  • get wet and creamy.

And, oh yeah, decide within 5 minutes based on looks alone whether or not she's going to fyck him that very night.

everything this man speaks is the truth. I have seen everything you mentioned here first hand and its amazing what a good looking guy can get away with. to try to deny this is just being stupid. esp now adays when girls are becoming more like guys and guys like girls.

Guys who are better looking get a lot more breaks and just have to not screw up in a lot of cases. Especially when the girl isn't super hot. Say a 7 or 6 and the guy is a legit 9. Looks like a stud. You can do almost anything and still get the girl in this case.

But all there advantages are just in the short term. B/c women really do factor in everything besides personality a lot more than guys. If you don't have a personality it WILL end quickly.

oh and as far as the initial post. I've never seen a girl approach a guy b/c she thinks he has a good personality.

ex "Guy is eating a burger by himself. 3 girls walk in a check him out then go upstairs to eat. 5 mins later a girl comes down to invite him up"

I saw this happen yesterday.

Balla

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks basically gets you free interest level from the get go. Everything else followed from that.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice answer

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the baggy eyes off, more cleaner and brighter skin, fix the hair and the voice as well and the eyes by using different eye contact approach.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me draw a very simple and maybe unoriginal parallel:

Talking about jobs, what's more important? Good diplomas or good capacities?
Sure once in your dream job, who cares about your diplomas when you have the capacities to succeed in everything you do?
But you still need the initial interview to get the job right?

So my answer is this: you need a little bit of both to be successful.
Without good degrees you never get you foot in the door, without capacities you won't last long.

Now back to the ladies. The only times I saw not so good looking dudes with great personalities getting with some HBs are when the girls are actually "forced" to give them a chance.
For example if you have a lot of HBs in your college class and the class is actually a very "social" one, involving a lot of conversations and presentations. The girls are "forced" by the social setting to take the time and see your great personality shining through.
On the other hand, at bars or worse: dance clubs, without the looks you are f***ed.
:D

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm not really... If your attitude and your compliments are good enough and have a 'touch of skills' into it, then you aren't.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on boy, let's NOT lie to ourselves, bars and dance clubs are not for the ugly dudes. At least, you need to GET A CHANCE to use your skills if you have any.
And for that you don't need to be gorgeous, but at least the girl(s) should be somewhat attracted.

In general, the "work your game", "improve your game" mindset is very positive. But taken to the extreme, "when your game is tight, nothing is impossible, no matter how ugly you are" is just an illusion.
:mad:

"If you work hard enough, nothing is impossible" is just a BIG LIE.
But "if you work hard enough, you will realize your full potential" is very positive and empowering and USEFUL!
:D

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have outgrown my years and wished not to be called a 'boy' because I am old enough to be called an adult.

Anyways, I am telling the truth... My eyes have seen it. The way how you are phrasing it is just the negative way. The main reason why alot of guys who aren't that great looking don't get much attention from women is that they weren't worded from different people. When one has become very well-known and alot of compliments were made, social proofs and kinos.. everything goes well. They can still remain friends. It takes a while though, to get used to most people's faces.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was in Beverly Hills to see the Concours on Rodeo (an insane collection of Ferrari's, Mercedes, Porsches, etc lined up on Rodeo Drive every Fathers Day).

If there was ever a place for the "beautiful people" this was it. There were couples there that looked like they came straight out of a Ralph Lauren ad campaign.

I don't think it's "hotness" per se that women go for. It's style, energy, and attitude.

There was a thread on here discussing "alpha body language on video". Some punk kid walking around like he owned the place. There were guys today that walked exactly like that kid, yet they were congruent and real. They had an amped up energy level, like "yeah dude, I'm a $#^&* alpha".

At my job we have to deal with the public all day long, so I get to see and interact with plenty of new people every day. I’ve seen how girls act when they meet someone they think is cute / attractive and lemmie tell ya, that’s not how I’m treated. When it comes to me personally women either don’t look at me at all, or they see through me like I’m a ghost. (I’m waiting for one to bump into me, “oh I didn’t see you there.”) So women never even get exposed to my personality because I’m dismissed before anything can start. Without some looks the best personality / self improvement in the world won’t help; you could be the second coming of god’s gift to women but you’d get blown off.
Your body language and internal beliefs are the most likely culprits. How is the eye contact, posture, tonality and congruency?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the "boy" thing, it's just that "come on BOY", "come on MAN", "come on DUDE" sounds the same to me under this context.

Again you are talking about exceptions with "very well-known", "alot of compliments", "social proofs and kinos" etc... I am talking about generalities, in other words 99% of the cases.

Sure, with all the "very well-known", "alot of compliments", "social proofs and kinos" etc... even I can be 99% sure to land 99% of the HB7 and + of my local club. But it's not the case, just like it's not the case for 99% of the guys out there.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You all are forgetting that if you have a nice body and a not so nice face, girls will tend to look at you much more, and vice versa (having nice facial features with a not so great body).

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they also get you the benefit of the doubt more. If you are good looking, a woman might be more inclined to excuse a few mistakes here and there. If the attraction is based purely on personality, you can't afford to slip up.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Aren't there any DJ'ers left on this board anymore?

:(

Damn.

Most of you guys (and girls) just don't get it. I'm not even going to try and explain it either (not again, anyways). Brad Pitt isn't even Brad Pitt. Heck, Soma even pointed out on another thread last week that Vin Diesel is a D&D fanatic and a major geek -- and you guys thought that he was the biggest DJ of all time!

The media and entertainment industry have you all brainwashed. Wake up!

:(

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you saying...?