Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What brands for men are most recognizable as top brands by women?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean what are the top designer brands according to GQ (I could Google that). I am talking about in terms of brand recognition by women.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Banana republic.
Abercrombie used to be, not anymore.
Diesel.
Is True Religion?

Can someone name some designer brands, I don't remember them all.

OH G STAR (if that's the right name), those jeans look good on guys. (i'm not gay) it looked good on me.

Michael Kors.

Nixon (? probably not).

Rolex (duh).

Is Swatch?

Most of my jewelry is expensive but no brand is shown.

I wear a lot of express and guess, and trying to transition to 100% banana republic.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
A tattoo or accessory with a story behind it would help too. I want a full sleeve but the cons outweigh the pros for me. Might get some Japanese Kanji tattooed on my wrist.

Rurouni Kenshin, "Hiten Mitusurugi Ryu" or "Hitokiri Battousai" in Japanese.

I'm a weeb.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
A tattoo or accessory with a story behind it would help too. I want a full sleeve but the cons outweigh the pros for me. Might get some Japanese Kanji tattooed on my wrist.

Rurouni Kenshin, "Hiten Mitusurugi Ryu" or "Hitokiri Battousai" in Japanese.

I'm a weeb.
I Googled weeb. I had never heard the term before. Interesting!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaa savage look fudoshin arm over lap.jpeg

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're asking because you're trying to optimize your perception of status in the eyes of women, you also need to consider socioeconomic class. Lower middle class women and upper old money women are going to have wildly different perceptions and awarenesses of brands. If you want to niche down, go ahead and go down this rabbit hole.

However, a better use of your time and effort would be to hone your basic seduction skills. It will help a lot more, and will be applicable to a far wider degree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, a better use of your time and effort would be to hone your basic seduction skills. It will help a lot more, and will be applicable to a far wider degree.
Yeah, I don't think brand matters. Just clean pressed clothes that fit well and go well together. Whatever looks good on you and makes you feel comfortable and confident in your appearance.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're asking because you're trying to optimize your perception of status in the eyes of women, you also need to consider socioeconomic class. Lower middle class women and upper old money women are going to have wildly different perceptions and awarenesses of brands. If you want to niche down, go ahead and go down this rabbit hole.

When you say that I should hone my basic seduction skills what do you mean besides learning some jokes and DHV stories?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some jokes and DHV stories?
Oh my god you have A LOT to catch up on. The easiest way would be for you to check the link in my signature, but I'll summarize a few things here.

No matter what anyone says, the basis of seduction is kino escalation. This is one thing you must master no matter what if you want to be a seducer. Incorporate compliance testing into it, too.

Also use verbal compliance testing in a compliance ladder.

Sexual state projection takes advantage of natural human empathy via mirror neurons to turn women on. Escalate sexual state from low to high as your interaction progresses.

Use sexual framing in your verbal game when appropriate. Microcalibrate if needed.

Actively shut down ASD by communicating sex-positive attitudes and passively avoid triggering ASD by always being nonjudgmental.

F*ck DHV stories. Utilize active listening skills combined with behavioral shaping techniques instead.

There are a lot of other techniques you could focus on, all of which is discussed in Never Lonely. Mixing and matching whatever works best for you determines your style.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god you have A LOT to catch up on. The easiest way would be for you to check the link in my signature, but I'll summarize a few things here.

No matter what anyone says, the basis of seduction is kino escalation. This is one thing you must master no matter what if you want to be a seducer. Incorporate compliance testing into it, too.

Also use verbal compliance testing in a compliance ladder.

Sexual state projection takes advantage of natural human empathy via mirror neurons to turn women on. Escalate sexual state from low to high as your interaction progresses.

Use sexual framing in your verbal game when appropriate. Microcalibrate if needed.

Actively shut down ASD by communicating sex-positive attitudes and passively avoid triggering ASD by always being nonjudgmental.

F*ck DHV stories. Utilize active listening skills combined with behavioral shaping techniques instead.

There are a lot of other techniques you could focus on, all of which is discussed in Never Lonely. Mixing and matching whatever works best for you determines your style.
Thank you! I will read: Never Lonely!