Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What are you looking for?"

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good responses to this? To clarify, she knows you want to ****.

I typically wing it, or tell her to guess, then act appalled if she mentions sex. Any arsenal additions?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not desperate to get laid so I just tell them the truth about what I am looking for. I prefer to be up front with my intentions. Makes for less conflict later on.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not desperate to get laid so I just tell them the truth about what I am looking for. I prefer to be up front with my intentions. Makes for less conflict later on.
Curious on when and how you do this? Like a couple dates in, or....? And do you say your not looking for a relationship?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually gets discussed on the first date and I let them be the ones to mention it first. Yes, in the past I have said I was not looking for a relationship and just wanted to simply date and enjoy each other. Some were okay, some weren't.

On OLD, I always state what I am looking for. Helps me get what I want.

I've never had a woman turn me down because I wanted a relationship, but I have been with a few that turned me down because all I wanted was "fun times". So do what you think you need to do to get what you want. I don't care to be deceptive just to score some pu$$y.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am looking for the right woman and I always keep an eye for interesting options out there".

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Drinks, good conversation and see if there is chemistry. If there is, enjoy each other's company ".

My response everytime.

Sometimes they go further and ask if I'm looking for a relationship. I tell them "if you're what I'm looking for I won't be".

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Trap qualifying question.

You answer 'love, marriage, babies.' she can respond 'whoa, you are moving way too fast! It's too soon! Who do you think you are?'
You answer 'good company, see where it goes.' she can respond 'what, you just want to have fun? Use me for sex and then dump me?'

I would respond 'what do you want me to look for?' and whatever she says, agree with it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
"I'm looking to put more happiness in your life" with a ****e eating grin......

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respond 'what do you want me to look for?' and whatever she says, agree with it.
Most girls are savvy enough to get past this, though. Typically, they'll just give you a "oh come on, just be honest."

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had success with whispering in a girls ear after a 15 min convo.
"I'm horny, want to fvck?"

And another date asked me after she told me she is looking for an LTR what I HONESTLY was looking for: I looked her dead in the eyes and told her "I want to grab you by your hair and put my d*ck in your mouth"
She kissed me right after I said that.

I smashed both girls a few hours later. They told me later they were shocked by how rude I was and they were a little afraid of me and thought I was a bad boy. Which made them attracted to me.

So being rudely direct can work very well. But I suppose you can also be slapped or get a drink in the face.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had success with whispering in a girls ear after a 15 min convo.
"I'm horny, want to fvck?"

And another date asked me after she told me she is looking for an LTR what I HONESTLY was looking for: I looked her dead in the eyes and told her "I want to grab you by your hair and put my d*ck in your mouth"
She kissed me right after I said that.

I smashed both girls a few hours later. They told me later they were shocked by how rude I was and they were a little afraid of me and thought I was a bad boy. Which made them attracted to me.

So being rudely direct can work very well. But I suppose you can also be slapped or get a drink in the face.
Like @Poon King says (RIP), being direct can have two outcomes: it generates interest and reveals non-interest. Both work in your favor.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "Just looking to meet new people, and see how it goes from there"

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "Just looking to meet new people, and see how it goes from there"
This is what I use for things like OLD.

I was asking based on a girl I'd been out with and there was chemistry already.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I use for things like OLD.

I was asking based on a girl I'd been out with and there was chemistry already.
Right. In that case i would try to revert it back to her the same question