Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you looking for in a lady?

chris martin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So on my recent adventures of single life i have found more times than enough the question being asked...

What are you looking for in a lady?

This poses a good question because all are different some i am after a bit of fun and will say whatever they want to hear be it funny or dirty.

But other girls wanting a half sensible response to tell you the truth i am lost for words. Can anyone suggest a positive response.

Many Thanks

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk what they want. The question focuses on you...

The answer is a derivative of what you want. Why not just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may?

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a woman who is smart , has good politics, is spiritual , athletic , sexy , good in bed , fun to hang out with , artistic , creative , has done at least one japanese martial art , likes cartoons and can cook.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh , and is bisexual.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I mention she should be able to cook?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I just want a girl that's beautiful or really cute with brown or black hair. She's not taller than me and she is open about sex.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with a voice that I can stand to hear would be a treat.

Too often, ladies have this shriek/whine/peep of a voice that is like dragging fingernails down a chalkboard to me. You HAVE to talk to women, and you HAVE to listen to them. If listening to them was pleasant, then it's easier to listen to them.

I'm looking for a "Meow, meow, meow meow meow"
instead of a "Spike, peep, beep, yipe, screetch screetch"

(in addition to some other things above, like cooking)

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from all the obvious stuff, like being hot and fit, cooking, great in bed, etc, for me she needs to be socially outgoing, yet RELAXED. I can't stand chicks who are demanding, moody, flip out easily, or are drama magnets. It's all the same thing - they don't have a relaxed personality.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman asks what you are looking for in a woman the best response I have found is
"I don't know exactly but I hope I'll know when I see her"