You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No body is asking anyone to rape anyone else. Hopefully she is already turned on by your physical image, your voice and the convoRemember watching a soap opera long time ago and the guy had the hot girl by her hands. Thats exactly what she said before he raped her.
You guys like to go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds. Slow things down. You have to get her turned on before she takes off her clothes.
EyeBRollin, yes you will hear those words. It's a anti-slut defense or a little game they play when they are suprised at hiow forthcoming you are. And after you say "you know what I'm doing", you continue, then she can stiffen up or so "no I don't like that" and you stop.Look at all these future rape allegations.
If you’ve got her turned on, you will never ever hear those words.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You completely missed the point. This has nothing to do with verbal compliance. I’ve never been in the bedroom with a woman and heard such words. Hence, OP is doing something massively wrong.. likely moving way too fast and just being oblivious to how to turn a woman on. He is going down a dark path. This is one shvt test that should never happen.EyeBRollin, yes you will hear those words. It's a anti-slut defense or a little game they play when they are suprised at hiow forthcoming you are. And after you say "you know what I'm doing", you continue, then she can stiffen up or so "no I don't like that" and you stop.
But no one is going to have sex with verbal compliance at each step of the way. IE: "I'm about to reach around you and unhook your bra, is this okay?", OK, "now I'm about to reach in front of you and start to unzip your pants, are you agreeable with this action?" No one is doing all of that.
You completely missed the point. This has nothing to do with verbal compliance. I’ve never been in the bedroom with a woman and heard such words. Hence, OP is doing something massively wrong.. likely moving way too fast and just being oblivious to how to turn a woman on. He is going down a dark path. This is one shvt test that should never happen.